Epilouge

A/n Heres the very last update on this story!! Hope you enjoy! xoxoxox

p.s Sorry it's crappy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

##The day after the fight##*****Avia's POV*****

After yesterday everything has been pretty quiet. I mean no ones running around like they got their heads cut off in a panic! It's nice, though you still can't help be on the lookout. You know, just in case.

Elena and I haven't gotten any other 'visions' so I think everything is going to be okayy now.

##One week later##

We went back to school this week, it was weird being so normal again. But after that much drama, we welcomed it. I think it was harder for Matt and Jeremy than the rest of us. With them being human, the fight had a bigger effect on them. Elena tried to make sure that Jeremy was going to class every day, she didn't feel he should miss any more school if he ever wanted to graduate.

But when you find out your, what you've thought all your life was your sister, who turns out to be your cousin, has a twin who is a vampire, well I think that deserves some time off of school. Not that they could ever tell anybody that but, you know. There's always compulsion.

So yeah, school has been normal, I've spoken to Joe more, he's my boyfriend now, but he knows I'm keeping something from him! I'll have to have a serious conversation with Stefan and Lexie on how to deal with that. though Lexie would just probobly tell me to tell his now, Stefans more logical.

We're all just hoping that theres nohting else around the coner, but with Mystic Falls it seems you can never be normal for too long.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

The End!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry this is really bad just wanted to get this story finished asit was bascially done. I hope you enjoy anyway and Vote and that stuff... BYEXOXOXOXOXOXO