Chapter 3 - Behind Door Number 2

As we walked through the door, the room behind was a lot like the one we'd just been in. However, this room was covered wall to wall with missing people posters. They looked at least 50 years old, all dirty and slightly crumpled.

The picture was of a girl she looked about 19, she had mid-length dirty-blonde hair and a pale complexion. There was a date under the picture 04.05.1864. The date she went missing.

I then noticed in the corner of my eye, that Emmy was pressed up against the wall beside me. "Why are you standing like that?" I asked with a slight laugh. Then she was standing, hands over her eyes.

She said nothing, just pointing towards the opposite side of the room, at a tall oak wood wardrobe. After looking at it for a while I realised why she'd been acting like that, there were breathing and scratching noises, coming from inside.

Without thinking, well I don't think I was thinking about what I was going to do next, I walked towards the wardrobe. I felt the hands of Emmy holding me back as if she was warning me not to go any father. I turned and given her looked at her as if to say 'what?'

"What are you doing, your not gonna open that thing are you? I mean who knows what's in there." Was Emmy's shaky warning.

But I guess I decided that I wasn't going to listen and so I walked straight up to the wardrobe. I pulled the door open wide and had let out a loud and high pitched scream. Emmy had done the same.

Inside it was what'd looked like a human body, but not just any human body, it had looked just like the girl in the pictures on the missing posters that covered the walls.

At first, I thought she was dead because she looked just like in the picture, 19 years old, mid-length dirty-blonde hair, pale.

I thought I was seeing things, but I remembered that Emmy was with me. So I turned around slowly, and by the look that was on her face, I knew she was seeing what I was.

But when I turned back to the wardrobe the girl was standing in front of me she had her mouth open and she was covered in blood, and it seemed as though it wasn't her own.

"Err...My names errr, Avia and thi-this is Emmy" I'd said stuttering a little. I don't know what I'd tried talking with her.

I didn't think she was going to reply but she did. "Hello, Avia, Emmy, my names Alexia."

This had scared me more than seeing her, her voice was high, bell-like, like a young girl, not the teen she was.

"I'm terribly sorry." She said. I was so confused as to why she'd say something like that. All I remember happening next was, Alexia, opening her mouth, sharp teeth exposed as she bit into her wrist and shoved it in my mouth. I screamed again, trying to push her away and then everything went blank...

But not before I heard the scream of Emmy. All I wanted to do was to help her even though I was falling into unconsciousness.