Chapter 11 - Feelings

*****Lexie's POV *****
///2 Weeks Later///

My alarm is going off, telling me it's another day of dreary high school. I stretch my arm over to my bedside table and hit the alarm. Maybe a little too hard as I hear it crunch under my hand. Oops! Gonna have to replace that, again.

I get up and as I'm walking to my bathroom I hear Avia muttering to herself, something about 'it's gonna be okay.' Strange. I ignore it for the moment, giving her a little privacy with her thoughts, I realise then that I can't hear Stefan, he must have spent the night at Elena's. Great that means we have to converse with Damon but if we take long enough to get ready we won't have time!! Whipping that from my mind I continue into my bathroom.

I took my time with my shower and afterwards I head to my closet to find something cute and sassy to wear. I get dressed putting on a little make-up and head towards Avia's room.

I stand outside her door about to knock when she speaks, "I'll be down in a few minutes Lex, grab me one of Stefan's blood bags will you?" I lower my hand from the door, she and Stefan would be great housemates, as they share the same diet of animal blood, putting all us vamps to shame, hehe.

"Sure, but be quick, we need to leave soon." I replied as I walked down the stairs.

I went to the fridge in the basement to grab us both some breakfast. By the time I was in the living room Avia was there waiting for me. "Here!" I call as I throw her blood towards her, "drink in the car we're gonna be late." I grab my keys from the hook by the door and walk to the garage to grab my car.

////////At school ///////

*****Avia's POV *****
The hang out with Joe a couple of weeks ago didn't happen. I was busy. Lexie and I were meeting with the rest of Elena's friends Matt, Tyler, Caroline and her brother Jeramy. But we still kept in context, exchanged numbers and talked every day at school.

Ugh! I don't get to see Joe properly till later. I can't wait to see him again. I made sure to feed before school today to ensure nothing would go wrong when I breathed in his scent.

As I was getting out of Lexie's car Joe pulls up beside us. Oh god, I wasn't expecting him to be so near so soon. I instantly stopped breathing, I don't want to do anything stupid.

As he got out of his car, from the corner of my eye I see him wave to his friends and walk towards Lexie's car, which we were leaning against, waiting for Stefan and Elena.

I try to relax and take a couple of deep breaths, as his scent blows towards me in the slight wind. I'm so focused on my thoughts and breathing, that the sound of his voice surprises me. "Hey Avia." something in his voice made me think that he's a bit nervous talking to me and that it took a lot to come over just to say that.

"Erm... Hey Joe!" I reply, such a stupid reply, so plain and boring. At this I notice Lexie leaving, locking her car and wondering to the doors of the school. I'm grateful that she trust me to be alone with him.

He runs his fingers through his tousled hair. Stirring the air with his scent. I breathe it in grateful at how close he is.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a stuttering Joe, "Soo, I was, err, wondering, err, would you like to go out tonight? We can leave after school to catch a movie and then head to the grill?" Awwww he's soo cute when he stutters! It makes me want to reach out with my fingers, to stop his quivering bottom lip.

As he finishes his question he bows his head as if he's embarrassed. I want so badly to pull his chin up and look into those perfect eyes of his and reassure him that there's no reason to be embarrassed.

I realise when he looks up again that he's still waiting for an answer. "Sure that would great, I'll tell Lexie not to wait for me after school!" I replied I'm sure he could hear the excitement in my voice as he looked at me and smiled, making me blush.

"Cool!, great, I'll err see you later then."

He turns to leave, heading towards his first lesson, leaving me flustered.

The bell signalling the start of the school day brings me out of my retrieve and I hurry, at human speed so as not to let our secret slip, toward my first lesson.

----------------------------------------------

A/N. Hey finically updated!! hope you enjoyed this, the next chapter is going to be Avia and her date with Joe. Is she going to be okay being so close to him for a long period of time???!?!?! Next chapter, Testing Limits !!!!

Vote, comment and all that jelly and I'll talk to you next time! BYE!!xxx