Chapter 17 - Don't Mess With Family!

(A/n: Last Chapter)

*****Third Person*****

Avia, Elena and Bonnie searched through any spell books they could find, trying to find a way to see what the oncoming threat was. They'd found nothing solid.

After days of finding nothing to go on, they decided to focus on fighting abilities. They taught each other all they knew, minus Elna and Matt, of course, the two were to stay far away from the fight along with Jermey. Even though he was a hunter. Elena didn't want him in the line of fire, not when they didn't know what they were dealing with. Avia couldn't agree more.

~~~~~~

A week later, a week filled with constant training, the twins had yet another vision type thing. they could tell the threat would be with them in two days time, the night before the full moon. which was lucky on their part as that meant they had the use of Tyler.

Two days later and all the vampires,  werewolf, Tyler and witch Bonnie, were gathered in the heart of the forest just outside of Mystic Falls.

Out of nowhere taking them all by surprise, vampires lept from the trees and surrounding darkness. The first punch glanced Tyler's chin. He noticed too late that it was a faint, though, when the second punch doubled him over and expelled the last bit of choked air from him.

It was a heck of a shot. Outside of having the wind knocked from him, Tyler noticed a fair amount of pain with the gunshot, which was of a wooden bullet of course. A hit to the face, yes, or even the kidney was nothing to the werewolf...but the gut shouldn't have been much more than discomfort if that.

Fortunately, he was used to pain. What with having to transform into a werewolf once a month, even being out of breath was something Tyler knew how to deal with.

He stood straight, eyes bulging with rage, and stared at his the witch—some middle-aged woman with a smart mouth—right in her shifty little eyes. It was Ester Klaus' mother and the original witch. Only Damon and Stefan had ever encountered her, during the fight to save Elena a year ago. Ester tried to stand tall, but she was about to flea, she was so scared. Tyler had her where he wanted her.

"You...little..." Tyler took a lurching step forward with each word. On the third, he swung: "Bitch!"

The blow felt too sluggish. Tyler knew the second he launched it. The spry, smirking witch ducked under it. Before Tyler could even register the dodge, however, another body shot, this one to his ribs, sent fresh ripples of pain through his torso. He didn't fall—he made absolutely sure he did not fall—but it was a lot closer than he'd have liked.

Ester sent one of her vampire minions in for another shot. Tyler shoved him off. Seeing the kid scoot back so far against the weight of it gave him a second wind. He covered the distance between them. Threw three more punches that did land. The kid fell. Tyler finished him by reaching into his chest and twisting his hand, when he removed it theer was a bleeding heart in his palm. He threw it beside him to contiue fighting with the rest of them. Against the may other vampires.

During the blows that followed, Avia concentrated on defence and let her muscles settle into the rhythm of the fight. She'd practiced with the others enough under his Lexie's supervision, her being the oldest of the group. She'd gotten much better as time passed, but she didn't know if she was good enough to fight someone as strong as Esters minions. Though she's definitely trying her best.

After several minutes of attempting to get past Avia's defences, Gregory, one of the vampires in Esters group, lost his concentration and began to look around at his surroundings, as if he was lost. Ester had expected a quick defeat and easy humiliation, not an equal opponent. But boy was she wrong!

The two Salvatore Brothers fought their way through the opposing side, killing any vampire that got in between them and Ester.

Gregory's next attack slipped past Caroline, Bonnies guard, and slashed toward Bonnie's throat. Caroline managed to get in between the two. Saving Bonnie, without her having to lose her train of thought on the spells she was directing towards the enemies. Gregory praised loudly, "A wonderful strategy." Caroline answered back by diving straight for his chest and removing his heart. Another one down.

When Ester Realised she now had only two of her minions still alive, she started to panic and try to back away. Avia and Lexie kindly took care of the reaming vampires. Knocking them over and then thrusting their hands forcefully and caught each of the hearts before dragging them out slowly. Ester blinked as if coming out of a daze but continued to try and leave but Stefan and Daman were too quick for her.

Thy caught her, each of them holding her down. Caroline, Lexie, Tyler and Avia worked on taking care of the dead vampire bodies. Bonnie stalked towards the original witch, chanting. The things that left her mouth, only Ester seemed to understand, the fright clear as day on her face as the Salvatore's felt her body going limp.

Bonnie continued to drain the magic from Esters body, storing it in an old looking artefact kind of object. "Now!" Was the first word Bonnie spoke that anybody else seemed to understand.

At that Damon and Stefan pulled hard at the arms they were holding, ripping them from the body.

From behind them Avia came up before the boys could finish.

"That's for my sister." She Roared. "Bitch!" and with that Avia tore out her heart. Ester Mickalson was no more!

-----------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for such a long wait. Writers block really is the worst. I've been wanting to update for a while but couldnt think of how to write it. Howeve,r after some researc,h I found some samples of fight scenes and managed to fix this up. Enjoy. Vot Comment and Yea! See yall on the flip side! BYExoxoxoxoxoxoxo