6.) "If you want all out then I'll give it to ya."

"Manamiiiii!" Yawara shouts through the phone. "We're coming to see you at your sports festival!"

Today is the day of the sports festival for all first years at UA. She is at home getting herself ready along with Kota. On the phone are the four pussycats.

"Really!?"

"Yeah, we'll meet you out front to take Kota for you," Shino says.

"Good, I was worried about leaving Kota."

"I'm a big boy! I can handle myself!"

Mana pats Kota's head and looks at the time. "We gotta go. We'll see you there!"

~~~

The students all had to arrive a bit early to get on grounds easier. It was still difficult to get inside though as the public decided to come early too.

Class 1A gathers in the waiting room specifically for them underneath the stadium public area.

Manami sits at a table beside Bakugo, soon joined by Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. Todoroki stands nearby but keeps to himself and doesn't sit down. Midoriya and Mineta stand in the middle of the room, stretching and preparing. Momo and Jiro sit beside each other at their own table. Shoji and Aoyama are standing near the table where Tokoyami, Sato, and Koji are sitting. Tsu and Uraraka sit at the fourth table with Ojiro and Mina standing nearby.

Iida rushes into the room and begins to yell at them that it's almost time to go into the arena.

"Midoriya," Todoroki calls out, walking up to said boy.

The greenet turns to him. "H-Hey, Todoroki, what's up?"

Manami looks on with her head tilted.

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you."

Midoriya flinches then slightly agrees. "Yeah," he nods.

"However," Todoroki continues. "You've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I will beat you."

"Ah, what's with all the declarations of war lately?" Kaminari questions.

Kirishima stands up and moves up to the two. "Yeah, what's the big deal?" He places a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "Why you picking a fight all of a sudden and right before we get started?"

Todoroki elbows Kirishima's arm off of him. "We're not here to be each other's friends." He turns and stalks off. "Don't forget this isn't a team effort."

"Wait a sec, Todoroki," Midoriya says, stopping the boy in his tracks who glances at Midoriya. "I don't know what's going through your head, or why you think you need to tell me that you'll beat me... Yeah, of course, you're better than me. In fact, you probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily."

"Midoriya, maybe you're being a little hard on yourself and us–" Kirishima says.

"No," he cuts him off. "He's right you guys. All the other course students, they're coming for us with everything they've got. We're all going to have to fight to stand out, and I'll be aiming for the top too."

"Fine," Todoroki grunts a bit annoyed.

Bakugo clicks his tongue.

"Me too! Me too!" Manami grins. "Let's have some fun!"

They're sent out to line up after a few minutes.

Manami listens excitedly to everything Present Mic says until they're told to walk out. She's shaking in excitement at everything going on around her. All of the classes of first years group up in front of a stage where Midnight stands.