2.) "Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?"

Manami runs to her classroom. She slides to a stop, swinging the door open. "Wooo! Just made it in time!"

She was a bit late today as she woke up late then had to take Kota to school.

"Izumi..." Iida mutters to himself a bit glad seeing that she's in his class.

"Hello everyone! I'm Izumi Manami! Please call me Manami or Mana or Nami. Anything but Izumi! I hate honorifics! So I hope you don't mind if I call you by your first names too!"

"Hi!" a bubbly pink girl replies with a big grin. She's excited that she's not the only one with odd colored skin and so is Manami.

Some of her other new classmates give her smiles and 'hi's' while a few kept to themselves. That's fine, they're all probably pretty nervous. She moves off to her seat to find the blond boy from the entrance exam behind her.

"Ah! It's sparky sparky boom boom guy!" Manami smiles. "Hey, we both made it and sit together! It must be fate!"

He flinches. "Eh? Don't say weird shit!"

"Well, I told everyone my name, what's yours?"

"Why should I tell a useless extra like you?"

She sticks her tongue out. "No need to be so mean! I'm just trying to be nice."

He scoffs, kicking his feet up on his desk and earning a gasp from across the room.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Huuuh?" the blond grins, smugly looking up at the boy.

"It's the first day, and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me right?" boom boy scoffs amused. "Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?"

Manami notices a broccoli haired boy peeking in the doorway. "Hmm?"

Glasses opens his mouth to retort but decides against it. "Let's start over, I'm Iida Tenya from the Somei Private Academy."

"Somei, huh?" boom scoffs. "So you must think you're better than me?" He leans closer in his direction. "I'm going to have fun tearing you a new one."

Iida gasps. "You would threaten me?! Your own classmate?! Are you sure you're in the right place?"

"Tch." Boom leans back with an annoyed look.

That's when the two boys notice broccoli.

"It's him," Iida says.

Then everyone in class turns their attention from the argument to the green haired boy in the doorway. In result, it makes broccoli panic with all the stares towards him. He averts his gaze nervously. "Uh, hii...!"

"Good morning!" Iida exclaims, awkwardly stomping towards the freckled boy. "My name is Iida Tenya fro–"

"Y-y-yeah... I know... I'm Midoriya Izuku. Super nice to meet you."

A short haired brunette soon appears behind them.

A yellow caterpillar man soon shows up and introduces himself as 1A's teacher, Aizawa Shota.

Everyone ends up heading to the locker rooms to change into their training clothes.

The pink girl from before moves up to Manami. "Hi! I'm Ashido Mina. You and me look alike. I got pink skin and you got blue! And we both have dark sclera! Mine is black though not navy. I can already tell we're going to besties!"

"Yeah! Nice to meet you Mina!"

All the students arrive at the field. Instead of going to orientation, they're going to do a quirk assessment test.