4.)"How about I show you the true power of my quirk, yeah?"

The morning was ridiculously overwhelming. First there were reporters flocking the front of the school asking about All Might, then the Class Rep craze, then an alarm went off for an intruder, Iida became a physical picture of the exit sign, the intruders turned out to be the paparazzi, Iida ended up becoming Class Rep which was given to him by Midoriya who was voted first.

Now they were going to get dressed, some in their hero costume and some in their gym clothes, then on their way to a rescue facility they go.

Aizawa tells the class that today they're heading to an off campus facility to do rescue training. The hero Thirteen is the creator of the facility.

The class heads off and gets dressed in what they want of their hero costumes. Mana dresses in her full hero suit.

They all head outside to the bus, and Iida immediately takes up his role as class rep, organizing everyone in two lines to get on the bus. Though as it turns out, the bus' layout was an open one, so his plans were completely ruined.

Mana sits beside Bakugo, grinning at him as she does. He rolls his eyes in reply, propping his head onto his fist on the window.

"The bus' open layout ruined my boarding strategy," Iida sulks.

"Iida, you really need to chill," Mina claims.

"If we're pointing out the obvious then there's something I wanna say," Tsu admits, turning to her right to look at Izuku beside her. "About you actually."

"About me? What is it Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsu."

He blushes and shyly looks down. "Oh... yeah right..."

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?" she asks.

Mana takes her curious gaze off Bakugo and moves it to the main conversation on the bus.

Izuku begins to panic. "What?! Really?! You think so huh?!" He then goes off on a mumble rant.

"Wait, hold on Tsu, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself," Kirishima pipes up. "That makes a huge difference."

"That's true!" Mana pipes in.

That seems to calm the greenet down. Then they start to talk about their quirks and how cool, strong, or flashy they are.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks it's Todoroki and Bakugo," Kirishima says, looking at them.

Bakugo looks at him then turns away with a grunt.

"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular."

This irks Bakugo as he slams his hands on the short wall in front of him. "What did you say?! I'll kick your ass!"

"See?"

"Y'know, we've only barely started socializing and already you've made it abundantly clear to us the unpleasantness of your steamed turd of a personality," sparky says.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!" Bakugo shouts. "I'll kill you!"

"Enough, the class needs to encourage each other," Iida interrupts.

"I'm gonna encourage this dumbass to explode!"

"Wait," Kaminari chuckles. "What did you say? Crazy dude."

"Just shut up, sparky!" Bakugo yells.

Mana giggles.

"Alright, you two apologize!" Iida firmly says.