Description

Name: Izumi Manami

(mana) meaning 'love, affection' combined with (mi) meaning 'sea, ocean'

Nickname: Mana, Nami

Hero Name: Tsunami or Typhoon

Hair: aqua and dark blue in shade

Eyes: sky blue with dark blue sclera

Age: 15

Skin: blue

Height: 5'3" or 162cm typically (Varies depending on how much water she takes in determines her height. If she overuses quirk, she can shrink to even smaller than Mineta.)

Weight: 133lbs muscle wise

Personality: upbeat, happy, outgoing, gets into people's personal space whether they like it or not, loves hugs and giving them, friendly, snuggles!, she's a strong Hufflepuff lol, deredere, VERY good at reading people, she's basically Pinkie Pie

Quirk: Water Body
(Basically for all you Fairy Tail fans she can do everything that Juvia can do. Basically she's Juvia and Katara/waterbender) She can control, produce, manipulate, and become water. Can breathe underwater. She can create bubbles full of water or air to trap someone, can create solid blades strong enough to cut through steel or any weapon that'd work, and even heat up the water or make it freezing cold. She sometimes doesn't realize how strong her quirk actually is. She can also do everything that a waterbender can do. She's able to manipulate any liquid.
She can combine with water to make her self bigger, but she cannot combine with salt water or her own unless her water sits out for 24 hours. Able to duplicate.
If overused dehydration headaches. Can get waterlogged if she doesn't use her quirk enough.

Power: 5/5 A
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 4/5 B
Intelligence: 3/5 C
Cooperativeness: 4/5 B

Background and Trivia:
This story is a little different than usual. At least I think... I don't read a lot of Bakugo MHA stories. Once again, my oc is replacing Hagakure.
Kota's father is Manami's older brother. (He doesn't have a canon name, so I'm gonna name him Kaito and his wife Yoko.) The siblings weren't really close, so his death didn't put that big of an impact on her. Their parents were killed when she was about 5, so he cared for her until she was more able to take care of herself. Kaito kept a roof over her head and fed her. He was usually busy being a hero, so they never really saw each other. She was more heartbroken by his wife's death as Manami was closer to Yoko. Yoko typically took care of her.
Kota lives with Manami. The two live alone in an house paid for by Mandalay and Water Hose's will. Along with the funds from Water Hose merchandise and whatnot. They usually stay with the Wild Wild Pussycats during the summer. Kota and her are very close. She sees him more as a little brother than a nephew.
She went to the same middle school as Iida, Somei Junior High School. She and him weren't in the same class, so they don't really know each other. Only in passing. He knows of her, but she doesn't know him.

... or 💧🌊💧🌊 means the next day or a few days have passed. It should be specified

~~~ means it's still the same day