3.) "The MVP of this battle is young Izumi!"

(Enjoy the quick shitty blue skin edit lol)

Hero course training with All Might starts any minute and to say the class is excited is an understatement.

He enters the room with an extra flare that was... well, extra. "I aaammm... here, coming through the door like a hero!"

Everyone cheers in awe and excitement.

"Whoa, it's All Might!" Mana cheers happily.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high!" All Might says. "Think of it as heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!" He strikes a pose. "Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training!" Bakugo cheers.

"Real combat?!" Izuku squeaks.

"But one of the keys of a hero isss..." he points to the wall that begins to move out to reveal cases. "...looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, come out to ground beta!"

"Yes sir!" everyone cheers.

Everyone grabs their case based on their seat number and heads off to the changing rooms.

Manami is the first of the girls to finish as her 'suit' is easy and quick to get on.

"Wow, Manami!" Uraraka says. "You look like a mermaid!"

"I mean, it makes since seeing as how your quirk is water related," Momo says as she pulls her suit on.

Mana chuckles. "Yep, I figured I should just do something simple or else it would just get in the way of my quirk."

"I like it!" Mina squeals.

"I like yours too!"

"Thanks, purple and aqua compliment my pinkness!"

"Ribbit, why don't you have on any shoes?" Tsu asks Mana.

"Ah, I don't like to wear shoes they get in the way of my quirk too. The less I have on the better. They'll just get discarded somewhere, and I don't really wanna go look for them."

The girls look at her a bit confused but don't say anything.

"I feel the same way," Momo says. "My quirk likes to rip my clothes as well when I make bigger things. Clothes are quiet troublesome."

"The two of you really shouldn't not wear clothes..." Jiro grumbles. "I can't imagine how the public would act if the two of you were completely nude in front of everyone."

Mana blushes. "Eh, well, they wouldn't see anything really unless I pass out or my quirk stops working... Anyway, I'll see you guys out there! I'm gonna go ahead!"

"Okay!" Mina answers for them as Mana heads through the door.

Mana skips out the room, eventually bumping into Bakugo. "Kacchan!"

He twitches at the name and turns to her with a glare. "What the fuck did you call me?!"

"Kacchan! It's what Izu calls you, so I'm gonna call you it too cause I think it's cute!" she answers with a big smile as she walks up beside him. She observes his outfit. "Wow! I like your hero outfit! You look so cool! I like the little explosions in your hair! They're cute!"

"Cute?! They're not supposed to be cute! They're supposed to be badass!"

She smiles, reaching up to pat his head. "That too!"