Chapter Nine

Hi guys! Sorry, I got grounded again, and I know this is just a filler chapter, but I wanted to have something out there! By the way, hope you like the chapter!

-If Only XOXOX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sylvia's POV

"Stop! Guys, I'm fine! Niall! Harry, leggo! Niall, please tell them to quit! Stop toucing my arm! Boys! WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, trying to stop their incoherent babbling. They looked at me, puupy dog eyes times five, and I melted. "I'm sorry, but boys, I'm fine. I feel fine! Just because they figured out the tumor was malignant and could start spreading if they don't try the surgery sooner doesn't mean I am suddenly the only person left on Earth. You two," I said, turning to Liam and Louis. "When was the last time you guys hung out with Elenour or Danielle?" I questioned, and they looked away guiltily. "And you," I said turning to Zayn. "Don't you have a social life outside of me having cancer?" I said, poking him in the side. "Niall and Harry I get. Niall is my boyfriend and I wouldn't have it any other way, and Harry is blood. But you guys, go and live! I'm just one sick girl, while you have two perfectly healthy ones you haven't talked to since I got here! And not to mention your fans are probably going inzayn on twitter since you haven't tweeted in like a year!" I had a valid point. They knew it.

"But we've been-" Zayn started to say. I cut him off by raising my hand.

"Worried? I know that. And boys, that means a lot, but what're you gonna do if I don't make it through this? Lock yourselves up in your room? No. You won't. Because I wouldn't want you to. Now shut up and go do something fun, all five of you." I said grumpily, picking up my phone to text Gina. With the boys out of the way we could hang out for once. They stood up and walked out, Niall shooting me a pained glance over Zayn's shoulder. I mouthed 'Go on' him and happily texted G.

'To: Gina Beana

From: The Sick Girl Downstairs

I got the boys 2 leave, can u come down?'

I sent the message and got a response back almost immediatly.

'To: The Sick Girl Downstairs

From: Gina Beana

Wish I cud, but Anthony has a marrow transplant @ 3 and I promisd I'd be wAting wen he got out. See you l8r tho?'

'To: Gina Beana

From: The Sick Girl Downstairs

K, best of luck!

XOXOXO, Sylvie'

I sighed then reached under my matress to pull out 'City of Bones'. I stopped short, then sighed again. "Damn." I mutter. I still needed to tell me parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shortness! Anyway, I'll try to update again soon!

-XOXOXOXO If Only