Chapter Two

Hallo!!! I hope to get the next one up soon, and I hope you like this one! I worked non-stop just for you guys. Luv ya! Sorry bout the short chapter last time, I was bored and trying to find a stopping point. This chapter is dedicated to schoolgeekess00, because she's just amazing. Enjoy!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

Sylvia's POV

The ride to the house was mostly uneventful, except for me getting carsick, Harry threatening to kill me if I barfed on his shoes (which, thankfully wasn't nescisary), and Uncle Eddie almost killing us by swerving in front of a semi. Trust me, that was one of the most normal drives I've been on.

When we pulled up to the house, it was just as beautiful as I remembered. The little brown house had the homey feel I'd been missing. Not. I was still slightly green, but who could blame me? I grabbed my bags and lugged them up to the front door all by myself. Thanks for the help guys! Uncle Eddie came up behind me and opened the door, letting me in. I walked in and dropped my bags, flicking my bangs out of my face irritably.

I noticed one of Harry's friends had their mouth hanging open, and I struggled to keep a straight face. He looked quite hillarious. "Shut your mouth before the chips fall out," I said, grabbing my bags and brushing past him. Being Harry's cousin, I knew that the boy had been Niall. His mouth snapped shut, and even from the angle I was at, I could've sworn he was blushing.

Harry's POV

When the boys saw my cousin, their reactions were hillarious. Niall gaped at her, Zayn dropped his mirror, Louis froze, and Liam grinned so widely I thought his face would break. I almost burst out laughing when Sylvia told him to shut his mouth. My wonderfully friendly cousin. Niall blushed so red that he looked like a tomato. Zayn pointed and laughed silently, while Liam quit grinning and rubbed his cheeks. Louis starred at the back of Silvia's head as she made her way up the stairs. She paused just before the top.

"Guest room, right?" she asked, with her slightly American, mostly British accent. Dad nodded, and she attempted to continue walking. Guess what happened? Yep, she fell on her face. Niall ran over, beating Louis by a tenth of a second. "Here, let me help you with that." Niall said, while Louis asked if she was alright. Niall and Louis eached grabbed a bag and Niall helped Sylvia to her feet. The three of them went up the stairs, and I heard a muttered "Thanks, guys." from Sylvia. Niall and Louis came clomping down the stairs, and Louis came over to me. "Hazza," he said seriously. "YOUR COUSIN IS HOT!!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Forgetting someone?" I asked, and realization dawned on his face. "I'm taken." he said, remembering Eleanor. Oops.

Niall's POV

Harry's cousin was amazing. Her hair cascades down her back in an ebony wave, her eyes were blue, like mine, only brighter, more intense. And what was the first thing she did? Tell me to close my mouth. Smooth on my part. I blushed bright red when she brushed past, but when she fell over I almost laughed. I ran over and helped her up, grabbing one of her bags. "Let me help you with that." I mumbled, and Louis grabbed her other bag. "Thanks guys." she mumbled and I nodded, setting her stuff down and running out of the room, Louis close behind. He walked over and yelled Harry while I grabbed more food and kept eating, as I always did. Liam sat next to me. "You like her, don't you." He teased, nudging my shoulder. I blushed again. "Nah, not really." I muttered, shoving some pizza in my face. I was just like that. I finished off the last of the whole pizza.

"Hey, I'ma head home. Should probably feed Jess." I said, putting my hand on Harry's shoulder. He nodded. I walked out and proceeded to fall on my face after I forgot the step down. I looked up and saw Sylvia looking out her window. She was waving. I waved back, attempting to walk backwards and failing. I fell again, but she just laughed. "Smooth move X-lax." she called, and I grinned. "I try." I called up. "Bye Niall!" she laughed, and I waved again. I got into my car and started the engine, heading back to my flat.