Chapter Four

Hello My Little Brits. Wassup? Ummmmm, I'm at a bit of an indecision, so... I'll dedicate this to... um... URGH!!! RelentlessChaos or pizzaluver... RelentlessChaos, hands down. Sorry pizza! You'll get the next one, I promise! So, I dedicate this to RelentlessChaos, my insperation, my idol, and someone I am proud as h*ll to call my friend. Thanks for the third time for existing! Enjoy My Little Brits!

---------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

Sylvia had cancer, yes, but we had never been closer. We left the hospital then, and she sat in my car with the window down and her shades on. Her hair was down and flying all over the place. She looked beautiful, and not sick at all. How could my girl, my Sylvie, have cancer? Brain cancer, of all the cancers. Why? Because God couldn't stand to see such perfection without making SOMETHING wrong with her. Anyway, the sun was shining in the window, and I reached over and put my hand on top of hers, which was resting on- guess what? Yep, the armrest of all things! I turned on the radio, and I laughed because of he sheer irony of the song. Our Song, by Taylor Swift. Sylvia's face lit up and she started singing along, well actually we both did.

                           I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car

                          He's got a one hand feel on the steering wheel, the other on my

                         Heeeeaaart

                        I looked around turned the radio down he said baby is something wrong

                        I say nothing I was just thinking how we don't have a song

                        And he said

                       Our song is the slamming screen door

                       Sneaking out late tapping on your window

                       When we're on the phone and you talk real slow

                       'Cause it's late and your Mamma don't know

                        Our song is the way we met

                        First date, man I didn't kiss you and I should have

                        And when I got home for I said amen asking god if he could play it again.

I looked over and realized she was crying. No, don't cry beautiful. I was about to say that when a car behing me honked. I startled and hit the gas, jetting forward. I stopped at my flat, and carried her out of the car. Yes, carried. You got a problem with that? Anyway, I carried her in and and sat her on my couch. She sat there limply, and looked up at me with those big blue eyes. A tear ran down her cheek, and my heart stopped. "No, darling, no. Don't cry." I mumbled, sitting down next to her and pulling her on to my lap. "Shhhh." she sniffed and looked me straight in the eye. "W-will you still love me when I lose all my hair? When I'm puking my guts out because of cemo? When I get really thin and get big black bags under my eyes? When I have a tube sticking out of my neck? When I don't look like me anymore?" she asked, and it hurt. I pulled her into my chest and she laid her head on my shoulder. "Yes." I murmered in her ear, and she sighed.

Sylvia's POV

When Niall said that, it made what I knew would happen easier somehow. I knew he'de be next to me every step of the way. I heard the phone ring and Niall picked it up. "Hello?" He said, and frowned. He snapped his phone shut without another word. "Harry's dad signed you up for cemo in 15 minutes. We better go." He looked furious, and I didn't understand why. Maybe he was mad Uncle Eddie had set up the appointment without asking me, but I didn't really care. I just wanted this overwith. I was scared though. Would it hurt? Would I throw up alot? The answer: DUH!!! So me and Niall got back in his car, and I sat there looking out the window as we drove back to the hospital. I held Niall's hand so hard that my knuckles were white. He gave me a reasuring smile, but I couldn't smile back. When we pulled into the hospital, I was physically shaking. Niall held my hand as we walked in, and Uncle Eddie and Harry were waiting for us. Harry gave me one look, and I widened my eyes and gave him my best Bambi expression. He sighed and came over, wrapping me in a hug. The other boys were there too, and they all gave me hugs as well. Zayn was almost crying, Liam wouldn't let go, and Louis was shaking more than I was, which is saying something since I was practically vibrating in fear. Niall gave me one more hug, then I was dragged into a room and told to change into a hospital gown. Niall came in to hold my hand while they did the cemo. The nurse came in and said there were four drugs, the names of which I couldn't and never would be able to pronounce or remember. The nurse stuck a needle in my arm, and I turned my face away and hissed in pain. In short OWWWWWWWW. Then she took the first chemical and started injecting it into my arm. It burned, and I hissed again, squeezing Niall's hand. When that chemical was in, she took another one and stuck that in my arm. This one was worse by far. My entire arm was on fire, and I was struggling not to cry. The next one made my arm go numb for a couple seconds. Then the last one. This one made my arm go slack and clench up at the same time, and feel cold and hot, and it just reaaally reaaally hurt... I started crying, and within 3 minutes of the nurse walking out Niall was holding back my hair and holding a puke bucket under my mouth while I puked my guts out.

Liam's POV

Sylvia has cancer, she's in getting cemo, and Harry is about to break the chair he's sitting in. Great. Don't get me wrong, I was nervous, and I wanted Sylvie to be okay, but Harry doesn't need this kind of stress. I heard terrible sounds coming from Sylvia's room, and Niall stuck his head outand had time to say "The puking started!" before he had to run back in and (I'm guessing) man the puke bucket. I slouched down, but Harry visably relaxed. I just hoped she would make it, Idon't think Niall can take losing her.

---------------------------------------------------

SUP CHITLINS!!!!! Been having a Total Drama Island marathon. Sup witchu? I'd appreciate comments.I love y'all! I figured I'd add Liam in there, whatd'ya think? I know I could do better, but I wanted to give him a short one, and if Imade him go to peices, it would have taken up about 5 pages. Bye anyway My Little Brits!!