1 || Company

"You think I ever liked you?! Look at you! How can I like you?! Go away!!" Yunho felt the shorter's voice shout at his face. He stood there without any expression. No smile. No tear. Nothing. His heart told him to run away. His mind told him to think again. His heart told him he wasn't worth it. His mind told him the one in front of him wasn't worth it.

Taking a deep breath in, Yunho looked straight in the person's eyes. One look and a sudden sound of something colliding with someone's cheek. It was done. Yunho looked at YeoSang who stood there with his right hand clutching his right cheek that was red and sure was showing his fingerprints. Suddenly he hears the door of the apartment open.

There she entered. That girl who ruined everything and snatched his love from him. She stood there in a short dress, her feet with six inch heels. Her black hair with brown highlights falling on her shoulders and she gave a big fake eye sparkling smile. Walking with the sound of her heels echoing behind she came near YeoSang.

Her white manicured hand coming up to caress YeoSang's cheek and giving Yunho a disgusted look. "Baby, what is this crazy guy doing here? How could he hit you like that?!" She spoke in her fake sweet tone which Yunho could tell didn't hold any sort of concern to be honest. She concerned about only one thing and that was his money or to be honest anyone's money as long as she gets to use it.

"You! Get out of here!!" She shouted at him but this time Yunho decides to speak. "You know what? I'll do just one more thing before leaving." She raised her eyebrows curious but still showed annoyance. Yunho looked back with a smirk and that's when he extended his hand in the air and with a speed like light, landed another slap at YeoSang's left cheek.

"Thanks" Giving a smirk Yunho turned and walked straight to the apartment door the sound of her stupid and fake caring voice echoing behind. He slammed the door real hard behind and left the place. Now that he was out of that damn place he let the hot droplets flow out of his eyes. The first one being from the left eye, a pure indication of tears of sadness according to psychology.

Yunho didn't want to go home only to see his and YeoSang's memories here and there. He couldn't believe YeoSang cheated on him and yet he just reacted as if it was Yunho, himself who was wrong in this all. He just walked and walked not sure where to go until he found himself at an isolated place.

It was one of those higher areas of the city from where you could see the whole city. Yunho saw no one was there, he was alone. He wanted as well as didn't want to be alone. It was as if a part of him said he wanted to talk to no one ever again or trust anyone else ever again while the other voiced out it's cravings for someone to give him company. If not listen then, just stay there.

Finding a bench Yunho just went towards it and sat down. It was getting darker and darker but Yunho didn't want to go home. He'll probably get his apartment changed, it was quite near to Yeosang's anyway. He sat there until it got later.

It was almost dark when he felt something tap against his shoulders. Looking beside him he saw a guy. For a minute he got startled by him since it was already night now. The moon was shining in the sky casting it's glow on the human figure sitting beside him showing his features clearly.

He had black hair with red streaks highlighting them. A smooth forehead and a sharp jawline with eyes looking almost half closed but still really sharp. A beautiful bridge nose with pink plump lips following underneath. His check bones quite prominent and giving him quite an intense look but not big enough to be noticed all the time.

But what suddenly caught his eye was something in his hand. It was a.....lollypop? And was he offering it to him? Yunho raised his eyebrows at the quite bold gesture for someone not knowing him. Why would someone who doesn't know you nor you know them, offer such a thing as a lollipop and on top of that when you didn't even share a single 'hey' before that if you met just at the moment.

"Hey don't stare! Take it, it's good. Helps with sadness." Yunho heard the unknown guy speak to him. His voice was not that deep but still deep enough for a guy. "How can you say I'm sad?" Yunho voices out his curiousity. "Personal experiences. Also, your face tells all." The other gave a small proud smile before shoving the lollipop towards him.

Yunho raising his eyebrows at the guy yet again just stares at the lollipop before extending his hand towards it. A lollipop won't hurt, would it? Yunho decided to ignore his previous answer to his evidence of being sad though. Taking it in his hand, Yunho opened the wrapper and looked at it's green colour. It was green apple.

Smiling a little at it, Yunho popped it in his mouth and immediately felt the sweet yet sour taste invade his territory of taste. It was delicious. Yunho just savoured it's taste for a while before he turned his head towards the guy. "By the way, who are you?" Yunho asked turning his face back to the city view.

"I'm San! Choi San! You?" The guy replied and looked back at the view. Yunho finding his name really different and encouraging in a sense, just stared at the view none of them speaking a word after that. It was getting late but Yunho still didn't know what to do. He was tired but not physically. He was tired, mentally. "Yunho, Jeong Yunho." He said softly.

He sat there but what was weird was the stranger named San sat there the whole time as well. He didn't move at all. Why was he here? For some reason Yunho didn't find him weird either. Cause to think the other could think the same about him since he was staying here late too so ultimately they both were weird.

Yunho just thought of the whole day without any intentions of getting up until he felt his eyelids get heavier little by little. And it was all it took for Yunho to doze off in a couple of seconds. The breeze flowing by slowly, giving his hair a little loose to dance along. It felt the best company at the moment.

*******************

Hey guys! So I started this new short story and I don't know if it's that's good or not but I got this idea quite a while ago. Maybe two years ago to be honest when I had listened to the song "The Smile In Wine" by Kim hyunjoong. It was a new release back then in August 2018 and since then this song has been my all time favourite. I just love listening to it. And the name gave me inspiration to write this story at most. I'll be putting the song here though so if you guys want you can listen to it.

Also, if you like it then, make sure to vote, comment and stay tuned till the end!❤️❤️ Love you all❤️❤️