8 || Perfect

Yunho opened his eyes only to find himself in a familiar room. It was San's room, he remembers it. The room structure, the bed, the scent of San lingering in the covers, Yunho knew this all too well. This got a smile to his face, despite the horrifying nightmare he had. Yunho got up and went to the bathroom. He didn't question how he was here this time until he saw his own reflection in the mirror. He realised it wasn't a nightmare. It was all real. Yunho could see those marks at his neck, they felt all too disgusting.

Yunho didn't know what to do, he wanted them gone. Yunho immediately got under the shower and turned it on, not caring about the fact it wasn't his own house or if he still had his clothes on. He needed it right now. Yunho rubbed his neck continuously until it was all red. At last when he couldn't bare it at all, Yunho slid down the shower wall, his hands coming to grip his hair tightly, screaming at the top of his lungs.

San heard the sound of the water and after a few minutes, a scream, he immediately went to find out what had happened. He was scared for Yunho. He opened the bathroom door without hesitation and found Yunho there on the floor with his head in his knees and the shower still running. San widened his eyes and immediately turned the shower off and went towards Yunho not caring about his own clothes getting wet. He hugged Yunho tightly, while Yunho immediately buried his face in San's chest.

"Yunho it's alright. He's gone. He won't come back. I won't let him." San coaxed him and Yunho seemed to believe it but right now what bothered him was how San was still here for him. Yunho felt so happy seeing San was still with him even after what happened. Yunho just buried his face in San's chest and cried harder. "T-Thank you S-San." Yunho cried holding onto San while San just rubbed his back in a comforting manner.

For San, he was scared for Yunho more than anything. He still remembers how he had found Yunho with whoever it was San had yet to find the name and details from Yunho. San remembers how his blood boiled at the sight of that guy hovering over Yunho who just cried for help. San would do anything to keep Yunho away from that guy.

After sometime when, Yunho seemed to have quietened, San released his grip and grabbed Yunho's face to look at him. He looked weak and San couldn't see this face anymore. "Let's get you into dry clothes, ok?" San whispered softly before, he got a towel and wrapped it around Yunho before picking him up and getting him out of the bathroom. He got Yunho some clothes from his closet and left the room to give the other his space. Yunho was happy how San respected his privacy even after he has practically seen everything that day.

Yunho got changed and when he was changed he just sat on the bed, thinking. After two hours or so, he went out of the room. He found San sitting on the couch in the living room and as soon as he saw him, he went towards him. San looked up only to smile warmly at Yunho who came and sat across him. San didn't say anything for a while until he heard Yunho.

"Thank you San." Yunho said, looking up at him with a small smile. "Yunho.....you don't have to say that." San said a hand coming up to rest over Yunho's hand. Yunho smiled at that, San's hand was so soft and warm. "How are you feeling now?" San asked softly. "Better, I thought about it properly and I decided to forget it and if something happens again I am going to fight him back." Yunho said with a determined face and San was proud of that.

"That's good. I am proud of you Yunho, and I promise he won't come back anyway. If he ever does I'll be here." San spoke as he finally felt he didn't need to know about that guy anyway. It didn't matter. "Hey, San do you have anything to do today?" Yunho asked, he actually wanted to go out and freshen up his mind. San raised his eyebrows at that before shaking his head. He had asked for a day off today after what happened yesterday, he wanted to stay with Yunho for the while.

"Then, should we go out somewhere? I want to just freshen up my mind and it'll be a good idea." Yunho said excitedly, he really liked hanging around with San. San nodded before San gave Yunho some of his clothes and they got ready. And when San saw Yunho wearing his pair of black ripped jeans and denim shirt tucked in, he was staring at him. Yunho looked hot and not just cute.

They had decided to go out to a normal park first where they had a walk and played around with the several kids. Yunho saw how big of a kid San looked while playing with the kids. San found out Yunho was a really playful one not that he didn't know it from before but what he found out about it more was Yunho was one of those who never listen to kids' rules in the different games and have their own fun. The kids often complained while playing that this particular hyung doesn't listen to them and San would just laugh hard at those comments while Yunho would just goof around.

San just smiled at Yunho as he played around and after sometime when it was getting darker they had decided to go around the town a little and Yunho could say it thousand times and yet say it again that San was a great person to be around. After sometime when San and Yunho got hungry and tired they decided to go back. San and Yunho decided to just take the bus. When the bus came, San and Yunho decided to sit at the far back seats.

San should say that he found everything good and comfortable when Yunho was around. Yunho's personality was really something to envy. If one were to look at him and describe Yunho in one word then they would say "energetic" but if that certain person was San and he were to describe him, he could never describe him in a single one. Yunho was just so precious and great to him.

To him Yunho was surely energetic from outside that could make anyone laugh or happy but if San were to talk about Yunho from the inside then it was a long series of endless description. Yunho was strong, beautiful, kindhearted, lovely, cute, and what not. And most of all Yunho was himself. Yunho was a great person overall and that's what he was thankful of that he found Yunho that day. He often went to that place when he didn't want to go back to an empty house with just silence. And now, every one or other day Yunho and he would be either at his or Yunho's.

After sometime they reached their stop and when the bus was gone they started walking slowly to San's. It was dark now, and silent but it was a sort of comfortable silence. It was just really calming. Suddenly, San felt something on his hand and as he looked down a little. And as soon as he realised what it was he smiled. It was Yunho's hand. He interlocked his fingers with Yunho's as they walked slowly. Everything was perfect now.