2 || Where?

Yunho moved around in the bed slightly groaning while doing so. Scratching his head through his left hand while the right hand rubbed one of his eye Yunho opened his eyes only to close them back for a second at the sunlight entering the room with its purpose of making anyone who wakes up, blind.

Yunho looks around and as soon as his surroundings settle in his still quite hazed from sleep mind, he widened his eyes. Where was he?! Yunho shuffles out of the bed. The fact that he still had his clothes on was a slight relief to him, you never know what happens when you wake up in a totally unknown room.

Suddenly, he hears the room door click open only to reveal someone familiar yet unfamiliar. It was the same guy from last night. He was wearing much different clothes from last night. When last night be wore a black button up shirt and black leather pants, he wore a black t-shirt and grey sweat pants now. He held a tray in his hands.

Finding Yunho standing out of bed, San looked confused but still gave a small smile revealing two sweet dimples. "Hey, you're awake!" San walked toward Yunho carefully, before setting the tray down on the bedside table. "Why are you standing out though?" San asked concerned at the other's expression.

Yunho wasn't sure about anything anymore. What was happening? Why was he here? And why was the other being so sweet to him? "W-Where am I? What am I doing here?!" Yunho asked his tone sounding rushed and panicked. San catching the reason of the rush and panick immediately stepped closer to Yunho but didn't touch him or anything. He respected people.

"Hey, hey calm down. You fell asleep on the bench last night. I tried waking you up but you didn't. I didn't know your address either. I couldn't leave you there like that." San explained his story of innocence. Yunho found it made sense but something confused him. Why didn't he leave him there? It's not like they knew each other at all.

"Why didn't you leave me?" Yunho's lips formed those words unconsciously. San raising his eyebrows at that looked closely at Yunho. He could see alot. But at most a broken heart. Sighing, San just shook his head before he spoke back. "Hey, No body ever actually came at that place and since you were the first I saw, I was a little confused but then you fell asleep. I just couldn't leave you there. It was cold and dangerous as well. Come now, you should eat something."

San beckoned him towards the bed with his hand. Yunho stood there thinking for a little while before he nodded slightly and went back to the bed. Sitting there Yunho just stared at the food in front of him. He looked at San who had a smile over his face and motioned him to try eating. Yunho took in his features for a second before deciding he probably should.

Taking a small bite of the pancake, Yunho widened his eyes, his hand immediately coming up to cup his mouth. It was delicious. He looked at San who probably expected this reaction from him and just smirked at him proud of his cooking skills. Yunho after finishing the breakfast just looked at San.

"Hey! You cook so great! Are you a chef or what?!" Yunho asked in a surprised tone which got San chuckling a little. "Well, you could say that way." He said that before gathering the empty plate and standing up. Yunho immediately got up following him behind. "Then what happened? Why didn't you become one?" Yunho asked curiously.

This got San's smile to fall from his face, before he set the plate in the sink and started washing the dishes. He didn't speak anything after that. Yunho slightly confused as to what did he say to cause such a sudden change in his persona just decided to not push further.

"Hey, San I'm sorry I guess I shouldn't have asked. I'm so stupid I didn't pay attention to the fact that we are still strangers and that you won't want to share much with me." Yunho murmured softly which got him a slight nod from San before he finished washing the plate off and dried his hands in a towel and turned towards him.

"Hey it's alright. I'm sorry I just became so weird out of a sudden." San replied back with a small smile at him. Yunho just nodded at that. "Hey no I shouldn't have asked actually. It's alright." Yunho assured San that it was alright before he felt that he should probably get going seeing he was probably disturbing San.

"Hey, San I think I should leave now. I have bothered you for too long." Yunho said to San to which San looked at him immediately. "Hey, you didn't bother me. But if you really wanna go then I won't force you. But, I can probably drop you at yours if you want." San offered the other to which Yunho denied immediately but the other kept insisting.

That's how they ended up in San's car, while San drove them to his place. They sat in silence throughout the whole ride only speaking when the time to say goodbye came. San smiled back at Yunho as he saw him leaving. San waited until he made sure Yunho went inside his apartment building before going back to his car and leaving back to his place.He still had to get some more sleep before his shift began at the club.

***************

Yunho stared at his room. Everything felt so disgusting there. Every single thing. The photo-frames of him and YeoSang, the gifts by YeoSang. YeoSang's shirt, colonge, and other belongings that he kept for whenever he decided to stay at his.

Yunho sighed at the view. Now, that he sees it, it doesn't look like his room actually. More than half of the things had YeoSang related to them in one way or the other. This all may seem too dramatic but he just loved YeoSang too much. He had trusted him for more than three years now only to know that he had been cheating on him for a year already.

Yunho went out again and brought a big box in his room. Looking around he started from Yeosang's clothes, tossing them in the box, then his pictures, then his gifts, and everything that was his. After that was all done, Yunho found his room looking too empty out of a sudden. It just felt like how a room looks when you just move in newly, in a new town and you know nothing that even your room has nothing.

Yunho decided to just throw it out somewhere and so kept it aside for the time. Now, he had to look for a new place to move in. Yunho got his laptop and started looking through different places online. He found a couple, maybe he'll look through the places tomorrow and see if he could fit it in his budget.