6 || Cute

Yunho groaned in his sleep before he felt his eyes open. A pounding headache generating in his head. Wincing a little, he brought his hand to his head. How could he do this again? He got drunk again. And like usual he doesn't remember anything except for the fact that San had made him a really nice drink.

Despite the pounding headache in his head, Yunho found himself smiling at the thought of the other unconsciously. Suddenly, something hit him into realisation. Immediately, looking around to find his phone, Yunho found it on the bedside table. Picking it up and lighting the screen to look for a particular number, Yunho found it and clicked on the call button.

After calling three times, the other side picked up. "Yes?" A sleepy and groggy voice answered. Yes, he was sure it was Wooyoung now. "Wooyoung, are you alright? By the way, thanks for dropping me home last night." Yunho said to the other side which earned him a confused noise from Wooyoung. "Huh? Yunho what are you saying? I didn't drop you home. How could I drop you home when I myself was brought home by that hot guy, Seonghwa. Hell, he is so sweet too. Okay, Yunho I'm keeping now. My head hurts and Seonghwa brought me coffee. Goodbye!" The call hung up leaving Yunho confused.

If Wooyoung didn't bring him back home then who? It couldn't be San, could it? Yunho gasped at the thought. Maybe San really brought him back home last night. Hitting his head at his stupidity, Yunho opened his phone again, to call San until another realisation hit him. He didn't have San's number. Groaning at his super ill fate, Yunho just hit his pounding head on the mattress again falling face first.

Yunho wondered what would he have done last night. His friend Wooyoung had made him aware of his weird behaviour after he was drunk after the first time he had went on drinking. And the description wasn't something he really liked. He wishes he didn't do anything stupid last night.

After half an hour of cursing himself for getting drunk again last night and not remembering anything, Yunho got out of bed. As Yunho got to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee, a thought came up to him. Yunho decided to just go to San's and thank him properly and probably apologize for anything stupid he did.

After finishing the coffee, Yunho set the cup in the sink to be washed later and went to his room to get a shower after which he went out to San's. While on his way, Yunho thought about what would he say to him. After a bit of thinking with no useful answer, Yunho found himself in front of San's apartment building.

Taking a deep breath in, Yunho made his way to his floor with the help of the lift after which he stood in front of San's door. Pressing the bell, Yunho waited at the door. After a few minutes of waiting he heard a faint sound of "coming" from the other side. Just after that sound faded into silence, Yunho found the door open and what he saw on the other side got him staring again. San looked so cute. How could this be true?

One moment this guy looks hot with his sharp features under the moonlight, the next he looks handsome in a bartender's uniform and just the next moment he looks a total soft baby in the cute chequered baby blue pajama, a small plushie under his arm. He looked so cute, his hair still disheveled. How Yunho wanted to pull his cheeks at the cuteness right now.

On the other side, San didn't expect the other to be here and to find him in this condition. This got him blushing hard. He never actually had any visitors except for delivery guys and stuff like those and he wasn't actually shy to show up at the door in front of them this way then why was this certain person getting him to blush so hard this time as well?

"Oh Yunho! What are you doing here?" San asked gaining his blushing self back to not seem weird. As soon as Yunho heard San's voice the thought of him showing up at San's place and finding him in such a condition got him into thinking that the other was probably asleep and he had disturbed him. "Oh San! I'm so sorry! I think I should come later again, I probably disturbed your sleep. I'm so sorry!" He immediately blurted out the apology that surfaced his tongue at thought of disturbing the other's sleep.

"No No! It's alright! I woke up a while ago, was just lazy to work on my looks to look like a human again." San laughed and blushed at his own statement. "Come in please!" San asked before moving out of the way for Yunho to enter. Yunho walked in registering the familiar feeling of the house in his head again.

"Hey, Yunho so what can I help you with?" San asked as they sat down on the couch. Yunho looked down at his hands before taking a breath in and looking back up. "Ah, I wanted to t-thank you for l-last night." Yunho spoke out softly before looking back down again. He was blushing too hard today for no reason. San on the other side wasn't any better to be honest. He was having his fair share of that.

"Hey I-It's alright. You didn't have to come all the way for that." San replied back embarrassed. "No I had to- I mean you have done so much for me all this while. A stranger doesn't get you to their home on the first meet. And then he doesn't get you coffee or share umbrella when it's raining. He doesn't go on dropping you off to your house when your own bestfriend doesn't bother with it cause he was himself drunk. You have done alot for me. Thanks!" Yunho said, a sincere and grateful smile creeping his features.

San was stunned for a while at Yunho's words. He didn't expect the other to go on speaking this way. "Hey, it's alright, Yunho!" He replied back. He wasn't sure about things right now. He was questioning himself yet again. Does he like Yunho? Yunho was sure doing some sort of magic on him.

Suddenly, he heard Yunho again. "By the way, San can I ask you something?" Yunho asked hesitantly looking up as if he was scared about something. San raising his eyebrows at that just nodded back. "Ah-okay, so....ehm...did I say or do something weird last night?" He asked, a really terrified expression on his face.

San immediately found himself laughing at that. So Yunho was scared about this??! San couldn't help his laughter at the cute expression Yunho had while asking the question. Suddenly, something came into San's mind. Maybe he can have some fun? Yunho felt really cute with this expression on his face. Maybe he can enjoy it for a little more time.

San looked back at Yunho suddenly, his face becoming straighter compared to how it had laughter a while ago. "Well, how should I tell you. You-" San said with a quite serious face before he leaned forward and whispered. "-did do something!" San said with a dramatic expression just like those aunties do while gossiping.

Yunho widened his eyes at that, he wanted to slap himself right now or disappear into a black hole. "What d-did I d-d-do?" Yunho stuttered waiting to face his fate.