7 || Weak

Trigger warning: attempted r@pe

So after an hour of telling what he actually did, here was Yunho pouting like a child at his own stupid and embarrassing behaviour as well as a strong blush on his cheeks after knowing what he said to San. San on the other side was still laughing hard at his reaction. San had found out that teasing Yunho was much more fun than teasing his friend Hongjoong. He found himself having fun whenever Yunho was around.

Yunho just pouted harder, as San laughed at his cute face. Suddenly, San heard a voice, it was his own stomach. Now was his time to get laughed upon. Looking up at Yunho who was laughing now, he made a straight face which made him look sort of like this -_-. San sighed, he had lost this time and embarrassed himself. San got up and decided to go cook something.

"Hey, Yunho make yourself at home and I'll cook something for us, okay?" San said and turned to go towards the kitchen when he felt Yunho's hand stop him. "Hey, I guess I'll just go San. I disturbed you for long. I should go." Yunho said but before, he could get up San pushed him back on the couch by his other arm halfway through Yunho's standing position. "Hey you're not going anywhere. You didn't bother me. Also, it's good to have someone around, I'm not used to it. Please stay." San said before turning around and leaving Yunho in the living room having nothing to do.

Yunho just sat there looking around before his eyes fell on the plushie, San had. It was really cute. Brown coloured and soft. If Yunho were to see this last night or before last night, he probably wouldn't have believed it was San's. San looked just so manly and mature. But now that he sees it, it looks just like San's style. Cute.

Yunho smiled at it lovingly. He wondered how much more was there to know about San. No matter how much he sees him, everytime San just seems to come out as a whole new story. San felt like a book to him. You judge it from the cover at one glance yet you get to know it fully after you read every single word on every page carefully. And once you find yourself getting interested in it, you feel like reading more of it even after its finished. It's like when you are interested in a particular book you want it to be endless.

"He's cute, right?" Yunho looked up, hearing the honey sweet voice of San who stood there smiling. Yunho looked up and smiled back. "Indeed he is." Yunho said as San sat beside him on the couch this time. "By the way, his name is Shiber." San said smiling sweetly. Yunho raised his eyebrows amused at the cute name. "Hey, nice to meet you Mr.Choi Shiber." Yunho said smiling at the plushie as if the plushie could understand him.

"Hey!! That's so cute. I never called him that. I just called him Shiber." San said laughing at Yunho's cuteness. To be honest San was having a hard time controlling himself in front of the other. He was just too much for him. Too cute and too heart fluttering. San wanted to just say how much he thinks about him lately. How much he wishes to stare at his face whole day. How much he wishes to make him his. San blushed at his thoughts until he remembered about the food.

Getting up immediately, San told Yunho he is going to check on the food before it burns. Yunho had just shook off his head with a laugh. Yunho could see how cute San was. If he could, he would have taken a picture of how cute San looked right now.

After some time they finally sat to eat and Yunho must say San was great at cooking. How he wished he could get this delicious food everyday. "Hey, it's so delicious. You're literally a chef San!!" Yunho complimented to which San gave a tight smile and went back to eating without speaking anything. Yunho caught the smile as what it was and not what it was Intended to be and immediately realised his mistake.

"Hey, San I'm so sorry I said that again." Yunho said softly looking up at San who looked up too. San had a straight face before he just smiled softly at him before shaking his head. "It's alright Yunho. Don't apologize." San gave him a look that said he was alright and Yunho didn't speak about it further and they went back to how they were.

**************

Yunho and San had grown closer after that day. It was all going nice and Yunho had found a new apartment as well which was much nearer to his work place as well as San's place compared to his previous apartment. Yunho and San would often hang out together. Yunho would often come to the club when San's shift would be almost over. Yunho had also managed to apologize to Hongjoong for calling him an Uncle who tried to kidnap him and Hongjoong, though not fully convinced had accepted his apology.

Wooyoung on the other hand would often tease him at their work place saying how San was perfect for him and that he shouldn't hide his feelings for him anymore. Wooyoung had once said something similar in front of San but from the graces of Park Seonghwa, he hadn't been exposed for having developed feelings for "the Choi San". Seonghwa had made up something immediately to not let San catch upon and Wooyoung had received a hard glare for slipping accidentally. Wooyoung had apologised to Yunho later for that.

It was another day at their work place, Yunho was done with another dance lesson, the last one for the day to be exact. San had happened to come and pick him up without informing him. Yunho was ready to leave the dance room when he saw San enter the room. He looked really handsome like always. San had gotten his hair black with a blonde streak on his left side of the hair recently. And Yunho found it really good on San.

Just as Yunho was about to go with San a big smile on his face, a student entered the room as well. "Teacher! I need to ask you something." The student came running apologizing for interrupting Yunho and his friend. Yunho had shook his head in a dismissal and San had decided to wait outside for him. As San made his way outside, San bumped into a guy who wore a black suit as if he just came out of a meeting. "Sorry." San and the guy said to each before San went back to his car waiting, his body leaning over the door.

"Thanks alot teacher." The student said as he made his way out, while Yunho just smiled at him before turning around to gather his stuff. As soon as Yunho was done gathering everything, he turned around only to bump into someone. The person's arms immediately went around him. Yunho looked at his face and immediately widened his eyes and pushed him away. "YeoSang?! What are you doing here?!" Yunho spoke angrily but YeoSang probably had other ideas than to get back at him angrier.

"Look, Yunho I can explain. I'm really sorry. I want you to come back to me. I was wrong I never loved her. Now I know I love you alot." YeoSang said, getting closer to Yunho. Yunho was really angry at this moment that he shouted at YeoSang. "Stop your nonsense! I said just stop and leave!" Yunho tried moving out of the room but YeoSang caught him immediately, pinning him to the mirrored wall.

"Yunho I know you still love me. Why are you being this way then?" YeoSang asked looking in his eyes. Yunho didn't like him at all anymore, not after what he did to him. "I don't like you YeoSang, will you leave me now?!" Yunho struggled to get out of YeoSang strong grip at his wrists but to no avail. YeoSang seemed to have gotten quite angry and desperate now and so he gripped Yunho's wrists harder this time not giving him any chance to leave.

Yunho suddenly feels his lips against another pair of soft yet harsh desperate lips. He feels tears forming at the corner of his eyes now. He tries getting away but YeoSang wouldn't let him. Immediately, YeoSang opens up Yunho shirt, his grip not loosening on Yunho's other wrist. Yunho seemed to be at a big disadvantage here, YeoSang was stronger than him for sure.

YeoSang started marking up Yunho's neck making Yunho whimper underneath him. YeoSang didn't seem to bother anymore. He just continued his task with a smirk on his face. "You'll be mine after this Yunho. You'll be mine." YeoSang sniffed at Yunho's neck after which he unbuckled Yunho's pants. Yunho was sobbing harder at that, and wished someone would save him. He thought about San, he wishes he was here. But, San was outside and he probably had no idea about what was happening right now. Yunho started crying more at this thought.

"Please, leave me I b-beg you." Yunho sobbed and cried more after YeoSang removed his pants and boxers. YeoSang was about to remove his own but before he could do that, someone grabbed him from the shoulder and threw him to the hard floor of the room. YeoSang groaned at the sudden attack on him and fell on the floor. "Get away from him, you bastard!" Yunho immediately collapsed on the floor his eyes shutting close. This was the last thing he heard before passing out.