9 || Wine

Yunho and San had grown much more comfortable with each other now, talking about much more personal matters that they didn't before. In the end San and Yunho had told each other about their pasts and Yunho must say he was surprised to know what San was in the past. He just couldn't believe it, that San was a whole rebel and that he had broken someone's heart out of stupid childish behaviour.

But he didn't leave him or something like that by feeling betrayed and all. This thing was a surprise for San. He expected Yunho to be angry. If not angry then at least show some reaction that was somewhere near that but San hadn't received any of that. Yunho had just stayed quiet for a minute or two totally in shock but when he had spoken, it was totally different to what San expected.

Yunho had said that San truly changed for the better now. For Yunho he understood San because after YeoSang betrayed him he understood that people can change without you knowing too and so San probably would never be the previous San again because he has changed. Yunho had also understood why San sat there with him the whole time that night because he reminded him of Mingi's broken look and he probably wanted to do something to make that mistake a little right.

Wooyoung and Seonghwa had gotten so close and loved each other so much that one day Seonghwa had decided to propose Wooyoung and with no surprise Wooyoung had accepted. And so here they are on a small party Wooyoung and Seonghwa organized for their engagement. San and Yunho had decided to go together seeing how they were usually together in their free time, neither of them having anyone else to hang out with much. And here they were at Seonghwa's house.

They had all had fun the whole evening and Wooyoung had teased Yunho when they were alone about how he should confess to San too, to which the other had blushed hard and just told him that San and him were just friends which resulted into him getting teased by Hongjoong who heard it too. Yunho just smiled back blushing.

After when most of the guests had left and only few were there chilling and having fun Yunho had found himself standing at the corner staring at San who talked with Seonghwa about something. Yunho could stare at San all day and he loves that dimpled smile. San was so handsome everyday and how his cheeks were pink right now for some reason, he wasn't aware of was something Yunho caught himself staring at because he felt so cute with those pink cheeks having those dimples.

Suddenly, Yunho sees San look at him. Immediately blushing at being caught Yunho smiles back nervously before turning around to go to the balcony. Yunho walked outside, the night wind was chilly and he could feel the coldness easily around his red cheeks that were too warm because of blushing. Yunho just leaned his body towards the railings and looked up at the moon.

The night felt just like the night when he had met San. The moon was shining brightly but tonight unlike that night Yunho was happy. He was happy to see his friend finally finding the one and him finally getting along on his life like before. He was happy and none of the depressive feelings were in his heart anymore.

San sees Yunho turn around and walk towards the balcony. San just looked at his retreating self before he heard a voice. "What are you staring at? Go tell him!" Seonghwa said in a whisper while nudging his shoulder. Truth be told they were talking about that just now when San had turned to look at Yunho and caught him looking at him. Seonghwa was telling him how he shouldn't hide anymore and tell Yunho because he was the only one who caught that San liked Yunho a month ago and so not even Wooyoung knew it. Seonghwa could have told Wooyoung but San had requested him not to because once you tell something to Wooyoung the whole world gets to know it the second after. That's what Yunho had told him about Wooyoung once and he got some of those feelings from Wooyoung's loud behaviour anyway.

San looked at Seonghwa's teasing yet supporting smile and blushed harder before making a face that he was scared to do so. "Hey, don't be scared I'm sure Yunho likes you too." Seonghwa said, though he knew Yunho liked San he didn't tell San because he wasn't one to go ruin the fun anyway. San took a deep breath, this was the time. San nodded immediately and turned to Seonghwa.  "Hey Seonghwa I need your help." San said before whispering something in Seonghwa's ear. After Seonghwa helped San he turned to go to Wooyoung who called him from the other side.

Yunho had been standing for a few minutes when he felt someone walking from behind coming near him. Turning around to find San with two glasses in his hands, Yunho raised his eyebrows but soon smiled too as San did so. "Hey, I saw you didn't drink at all even though it's your friend's engagement." San chuckled a little before handing Yunho one. Yunho though made a confused face at that, took it anyways. "But San I can't, You know when I start drinking I don't stop and then it would just get difficult for you." Yunho said to San with a worried face before he saw San lean on the railing just beside him.

"Don't worry, you won't get drunk this time. I mean you won't be as difficult even if you get drunk." San said with a small smile on his face before motioning Yunho to drink the wine. "How can you be so sure I won't be difficult to handle?" Yunho said more worried now. He didn't have problem with drinking, he was just scared he would do something nonsense again like last time. "Just drink it's alright I promise." San said making a cute face though his features were going on hot and handsome one this night.

Yunho loved seeing San smile and so he just nodded, maybe one shouldn't hurt if San says so. He trusted San anyway. "Okay, just one." Yunho looked at the flute glass in his hand. Smiling slightly he took a sip. San looked at him smiling waiting to see Yunho's reaction. As soon as Yunho took a sip and savoured it's taste, Yunho widened his eyes turning to San. He found a dimpled smile on San's face. "So? How was it? Did you get drunk easily?" San asked chuckling a little.

All the surprise on Yunho's face had slowly turned into a big laugh as he threw his head back. San loved seeing Yunho happy. He smiled wider at Yunho's smiling face shining under the moonlight. It was ethereal. After a few seconds Yunho stopped laughing and looked at San though there was still a sweet smile adoring his face. "I guess you were right." Yunho chuckled before turning back to look at the moon and took another sip from his glass of wine. Smiling everytime at that. Apple juice.

Yunho wondered how different San was. If he can't drink than at least he can fool his mind now. It was a good idea. Yunho looked at San from the side and he saw him smiling softly. "Thanks for this." Yunho turned around to San looking at his features under the moonlight. San stared back in Yunho's sparkling eyes under the moonlight. Slowly getting closer to Yunho, San found Yunho getting closer to him too. He could easily feel it.

Slowly and gently San found his hand's make way to Yunho's neck. Grabbing it gently, San leaned in, his eyes growing shut just as the distance got lesser between them. Yunho could feel San's breath much closer and closer, his eyes closing as a consequence. And that's when he felt those lips on his own. Soft and smooth, moving gently on his own. He reacted back right away kissing him back. It felt just so right and now was when Yunho felt drunk and addicted. He couldn't stop himself from capturing those lips for as long as he can until oxygen's necessity pulls them apart.

Finally, when that need came they pulled apart only to open their eyes slowly. Smiling softly at the sweet moment Yunho and San looked at each other panting. "Looks like, I'm finally getting drunk." Yunho says softly before a small chuckle broke through his lips while San chuckled too. "Yunho, I love you. I mean alot." San said softly before leaning in to kiss Yunho once again. The kiss was soft and full of emotion. "I love you too, San. Alot more."

"Why weren't you so romantic Mr. Park?" Wooyoung spoke standing beside his fiancé from a far making a fake sad and mad face. Seonghwa moved his head to look at Wooyoung chuckling. "Well, looks like I never payed attention that Apple juice looks like wine." Seonghwa, moved to grab Wooyoung's shoulders with both hands and looked at his face that looked really cute from that fake expression. Seonghwa chuckled yet again.

Shooting his head up in a glare, Wooyoung spoke up. "Stop chuckling!" Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "Why? Are you regreting your decision of accepting my proposal?" Seonghwa asked with a smirk on his face. "Hey! What da-" Before Wooyoung could speak ahead, Seonghwa slammed his lips on his in a sweet kiss. After a little while they separated before Seonghwa spoke with a sweet smile to Wooyoung.

"Our story was much different."

THE END

***************
Hey guys!! So this story is finally finished!!! I know the ending wasn't good but then the whole story wasn't much great either lol. Thanks for being on this small journey of YunSan and giving this story so much love!!
Till then stay safe, smile and take care!! Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️