4 || Bartender

Yunho had just gotten back from another failed attempt of finding a new apartment. He grabbed the doorknob, giving it a small gentle twist before pushing it and letting his footprints to paint themselves on the polished wooden floor. Yunho just knew one thing for now and that was to jump in his bed and get a great sleep. And that's what he did.

Sleeping was the only thought for now, and Yunho didn't take even a full minute to fall asleep. His eyelids long gone shut for who knows after many hours to open. But guess some other people had other plans. Just after an hour or so, he heard his phone ring loudly. Frustrated, Yunho opens his eyes, and grabs his phone, he was still a little sleepy.

Yunho picked the call up. Putting it to his ear he sits up, his hand scratching his disheveled blonde hair. "Hello? Yunho here." He speaks with a groggy voice. Now the rest of the sleep that had reserved a spot in his head was forced to take it's leave, after his ears became unfortunate enough to hear a booming loud voice from the other side. Wooyoung.

"Heyyyy! Yunho!!" Moving the phone away from his unfortunate ear immediately, Yunho winced. After a few seconds he put it back to his ear. "Yes? What is it?" He asks in a better voice now. "Hey I was wondering why don't we go to this club this evening? It's been a while and I think it would be a good idea to party after you broke up with that jerk, don't you think?" He heard Wooyoung said. He was right it truly had been a while and the occasion was a seemingly good reason as well.

Maybe he should agree, he doesn't have anything to do this evening anyway. He knows it will be difficult when he doesn't have a good alcohol tolerance but his mind needs a refresh from everything. Maybe he can go but not drink as much cause if he does he will end up getting too badly drunk. "Wooyoung, I don't know if it'll be a good idea but I guess I will go. I really need a break."

"Yunho, it's alright! I'll be there for you! Don't worry! Let's meet at 7 then ok?" He heard his friend Wooyoung assure him, smiling a little Yunho made a sound of approval, before hanging the call up. Yunho kept the phone back on the bedside table before lying back down on his stomach and closing his eyes. He had a lot of time to sleep before it was 7.

**************

Yunho checked himself in the mirror last time, he wore a blue shirt with rolled up sleeves and black leather pants underneath tucked into black boots. He smiled a bit slightly before he decided to head to where Wooyoung had agreed to meet. Yunho got his keys, before locking his door and tucking them into his jeans pocket.

Walking down the street, Yunho looked around. People were returning home, some were going to hang out with friends just like him. Some were couples on date having ice creams while walking. High school students walked around in their uniforms chatting with their friends.

Yunho got to the subway. Taking the train Yunho just sat there waiting for his spot. After half an hour he was on his way out of the subway. Walking down the streets, Yunho looked around to for a familiar purple haired guy. Suddenly, he heard the loud almost squeaky sound of his friend. Turning his head, to find the other waving his hand high up I the air from across the road, Yunho immediately smiled before making a run to get to him.

"Hey, you look nice!" Wooyoung complimented to which Yunho just smiled back a little shy. It has been a long time since he actually hung out with Wooyoung. They walked until they reached the club, Wooyoung had mentioned about. Yunho gulped a little, rubbing his hands together, nervously.

"Yunho, don't worry. It'll all be alright." Yunho felt his friend's hand on his shoulder while he assured him. Yunho looked at him before nodding a little. They walked inside feeling the music's sound getting louder and finally feeling the thumping feeling in their throats and chests. Squeezing between numerous bodies, Yunho and Wooyoung found themselves going towards the bar.

As soon as they reached there though something caught Yunho's attention. The bartender on the counter made him remember San. His hair were same like him. Black with red streaks. His body structure also resembled him. No, he is thinking too much. Why would San be here? Yunho shook his head and looked at his friend.

"Hey Yunho! You don't have to drink if you don't want to!" He heard his friend Wooyoung say a little loudly before he saw his friend calling for the bartender. As soon as the bartender turned around, Yunho was shocked. It was really San and from what he can see San was a little surprised too when he saw him.

"Hey! Yunho! You're here?!" San spoke loudly to catch his attention properly. Seeing that the bartender probably knew his tall friend, Wooyoung asked. "Yunho, you know him?" Yunho smiled a little before nodding. "Yeah, we met a week ago." Yunho said. Wooyoung finding this quite surprising just smirked.

"He's handsome I see~" Wooyoung sang a little near Yunho's ear. Yunho knowing how his friend is just glared at him. "Wooyoung, stop! It's nothing like that." Wooyoung just chuckled before he asked San for a drink. Yunho could see how handsome San looked in his bartender uniform. His hair styled properly with a silver hoop in an ear. He wore white shirt with his sleeves rolled up and black pants. A black apron preventing his uniform from getting dirty.

Suddenly, Yunho felt San nudging him with his hand a little. Yunho jumping up a little out of his thoughts now, looked at San in front of him. "Hey what would you like?" He heard San ask. Yunho immediately shook his head off. "Hey, I don't think I'll be drinking. My alcohol tolerance is really bad." Yunho said to San. "Hey Yunho! You can drink a little. I am here don't worry." Yunho heard his friend, Wooyoung say.

San could see the slight worried look on Yunho's face and so he just nodded before speaking. "Don't worry. I'll get you something light." Yunho looked at how handsome San looked while working while his friend Wooyoung had probably found a nice guy and was having his full time flirting.

And Yunho had nothing left than to actually just stare at San who for some sort looked as if only he existed on this earth. Yunho felt a crystal glass slide at the counter and touch his hand a little. It's coldness breaking his line of thoughts. Yunho looked down at it. It was the drink San was making. Raising an eyebrow, Yunho looked up at San who just smiled and gestured for him to drink.

Yunho nodding his head, picked the glass up before taking a sip. San was right it was lighter compared to the others. He liked it to be honest. "You're good at your work." Yunho complemented as San just gave him his dimpled smile. Meanwhile Wooyoung had met a guy named Seonghwa and had no idea about what his friend was doing.

Yunho drank before he felt like dancing a little. Yunho just left the glass at the counter before looking for his friend Wooyoung. He was having fun with the raven black haired guy. Raising his eyebrows, Yunho just shook his head off. This was expected out of him. He shouldn't disturb them and so he went to the dance floor. He felt much better coming here. He could feel his stress growing less for the while.

San worked but couldn't help but cast a glance once in a while at the taller dancing on the dance floor. Even in those numerous bodies he could easily point him out. He was a great dancer. If San were to be honest one of the best he ever saw. He just moved his body to the music and felt like he was in his own other world.

San had been staring for a while until he heard his co-worker tap his shoulder. "Hey, San! I know you probably happen to be liking the guy that came just now but don't you think if boss saw you like this he'll kill you? Get back to work man." He heard his much shorter co-worker Hongjoong say to him, before he immediately nodded and got back to work, a dark blush creeping his cheeks. Was he too obvious?

*****************
Fourth chapter up! Also, next chapter is quite fun so make sure to stay tuned cause I personally loved writing that part!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️