3 || Again

Yunho was roaming from place to place checking apartments only to find none of his liking. Some weren't good enough for the price they asked while some were too costly for the state they had. Some were too small while some were too big asking for too much money as well. Yunho wasn't able to find any since the morning.

He had gotten up at 5 with a list of apartments but now it was 4 in the evening. He was tired and hungry and even sleepy. He wanted to stop but he couldn't. He wants to start things newly again. Start things just like the bubbly and cheerful Yunho he was. Just like the energizer people called him. He noticed how his dancing had lost all the life in it in the past years little by little.

Maybe now after forgetting everything he can get back to who he was. The Yunho from before. But after all the effort today he got nothing good to experience, even the weather wasn't happy with him by now. It was turning darker, big dark clouds curtained the light of the sun behind, fighting to show dominance and show how they can make the ones underneath them run from just a small drizzle.

Yunho looked up, he didn't have an umbrella either. The process of the weather getting darker had started an hour ago but now it looked like it had completed and was just waiting to show what it was here for. He had to get home soon if he didn't want to become the victim of the rain and catch a cold later.

Walking a little faster to make the long distance between his destination and him smaller, Yunho looked at the people around him. They were all busy just like him and had slightly similar faces to him, tired from all the day work.

Suddenly, Yunho felt something wet drop at his head, making a strand of his blonde hair wet a little. Cursing Yunho knew he was gonna fail. Yunho started walking faster only to feel the rain start finally. It wasn't much yet but still enough to drench in a few upcoming minutes as it was sure it was going to get harder.

Yunho was already a little wet now when he suddenly, felt footsteps running behind probably coming towards him. Not paying attention to the one running behind him, assuming he was just another one like him unfortunate to not have an umbrella like him, Yunho didn't stop. The rain drops finally entered his eyes, making his vision blury and starting to hurt his eyes as well.

Suddenly, he felt the footsteps much nearer to him until he felt the raindrops stop above him. Splattering sounds of raindrops on a surface around his head, entering his ears. Yunho stopped suddenly, what was that? Looking up to find a transparent white surface above him with raindrops falling on it, Yunho understood, it was an umbrella.

Suddenly, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder and turned his head jumping a little. "Hey! Yunho!" He heard that familiar voice and immediately recognised his face to be San's. Surprised a little to find him here he looked at him before reciprocating his smily greeting. "Hey San! What a coincidence!" Yunho spoke and for some reason he felt happier to see him here.

And why wouldn't he feel that? He actually came on the right time again. San could see Yunho was tired from his face, and he was almost fully drenched in the rain by now. When he had seen him running through the rain, he had immediately gone to him since he had an umbrella. He had an off today and so he was just having a walk to the cafe here.

"Hey, but what are you doing here?" He heard Yunho ask him with a grateful smile. "Oh! I was just here on a walk since I had a day off. Why don't we get some coffee? You're already wet from the rain, you'll catch a cold else. Come on!" San said and grabbed Yunho's hand immediately dragging him towards the coffee shop with him.

Yunho shocked at the sudden and bold action from San that he couldn't open his mouth. Also, the fact that San was literally dragging him got him no time to speak until they were inside the coffee shop. Yunho and San now sat across from each other on a small table near the window.

San had already placed their orders not listening to any protests that came out of Yunho's mouth. Yunho stared at the rain drops hitting the window glass constantly giving out splattering sounds while he stayed there. Suddenly, he heard San speak "Hey, Yunho so what were you doing here?" He turned his head at San who sat there with a curious look on his face.

"I'm actually looking for a new apartment. I am thinking of moving out of my current place." Yunho replied with a small smile that faded soon after that, at the thought of what results he has been receiving since morning. "Oh! so found any nice one yet?" San asked with a brow raised.

He saw how Yunho's face turned to a sad one as he shook his head in disappointment. San didn't speak anything about it after that since their orders arrived just then. Yunho blew at the hot steaming cup of coffee careful not to spill it.

Carefully he took a sip immediately relaxing in the warmth of it spreading through his mouth. It's sweetness on the tongue but a bitter aftertaste was the highlight of that hot steaming cup. "The coffee is nice, isn't it?" San asked after taking a few sips from his own. Yunho looked at and smiled with a nod.

They just sat there talking about things after that. It was actually quite fun and relaxing to be around San even if they didn't talk. San had a sort of different aura to him and Yunho didn't know why but he liked San's company again.

After that San walked him to his apartment again, both of them sharing his umbrella. Yunho had invited San inside but San denied saying he should get going for today and that he'll probably stay next time. Yunho didn't force him though, he shouldn't bother him too much.

San on the other hand found Yunho's personality really different. He was a person he felt comfortable with. That night when he had seen him sitting at the bench, his face tear stained from whatever reason. And today Yunho felt a whole different person in a familiar way to that night though.

Yunho had a smile over his features and he can tell it was genuine but Yunho looked tired as well just like he felt that night. San also found that there was surely something behind him being this way. Who knew he would meet him today again when it has been only a day since.

Little did he know it was just the starting of this "Again".

***************
Hey guys, I don't know if you people are even enjoying this book or not but I just wanted to say thanks for being with me till here. I hope we can stay together forever in the future like this too. And remember I am always here when you need someone. Love you all to the moon and back❤️