Jack Frost... GOES TO MY SCHOOL?!

A/N OKAY GUYS SO HERE IS MY NEW BOOK I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LIST OF WHAT THE MAIN CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE AND WHAT THEY CAN DO AND STUFF

LEO OAKS

APPEARENCE - LIGHT BROWN HAIR WITH BLUE STREAKS, VERY BLUE EYES, VERY PALE, TALL

NATRUAL TALENTS - SINGING, FIGHTING, PAINTING, DRAWING, DANCING, COOKING, ICE SKATING, GYMNASTICS

POWERS - ARCHERY, CONTROLS WING AND A BIT OF WATER (NOT LARGE AMOUNTS OF WATER) FAST, AGILE, STRONG, FLYING, TALKING TO WIND, IMPRESSIONS

RACE - FOREST SPIRIT

CENTER - SANCTUARY

VANNESSA CHANG

APPEARENCE - DARK BROWN HAIR WITH LIGHT GREEN STREAKS, DARK BROWN EYES, TAN SKIN, MEDIUM HEIGHT

NATRUAL TALENTS - PAINTING, DRAWING, DANCING, ICE SKATING, KARATE

POWERS - NONE

RACE - HUMAN

CENTER - UNKNOWN

XEO BLU

APPEARENCE - BLONG HAIR WITH PURPLE STREAKS, GREEN EYES, TAN SKIN, TALL

NATRUAL TALENTS - SINGING, RUNNING, MUSIC, GYMNASTICS, FASHION

POWERS - NONE

RACE - HUMAN

CENTER - UNKNOWN

JACK FROST

APPEARENCE - WHITE/SILVER HAIR, VERY BLUE EYES, PALE, TALL

NATRUAL TALENTS - ICE SKATING, RUNNING, ATHLETICS, FIGHTING, DRAWING

POWERS - MAKING FROST, SNOW AND ICE, FLYING, TALKING TO WIND

RACE - WINTER SPIRIT

CENTER - FUN

I'LL GIVE YOU THE REST LATER OTHERWISE IT WILL RUIN THE PLOT ;)

Chapter 1 ~ My name is Leo oaks

Leo Oaks P.O.V.

BBBRRRIIINNNGGG

I groan and reach out to press the snooze button 'accidently' smashing that damn peice of plastic, I let out a growl and moan again before hearing a cheery morning voice, turn into a VERY angry one (hehe whoops) I think to myselfbefore tuning into what my flatmate Vanessa is saying "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SMASHED ANOTHER ALARM CLOCK!" she yelled loud enough to wake up the whole... I'll come back to that "oops?" I say innocently shrugging my shoulders "ugh fine" she says before continuing " anyway I was wondering if you could cook for us PLEASE" she says batting her eyelashes... woah mood swing much?!

"uh sure give me a moment though" I say my morning voice ringging out... and sounding like a guy ( my expression? O.o) Winnie (Vannessa) giggles before leaving the room. I get up and sling on my school uniform; a tartan red skirt that goes up to the knees, a white shirt, a black tie and a red jumper... oh and I forgot the worst part black wool socks and school shoes, I hate shoes and socks and thanks to my un natrual tolerence to the cold I can go without them. I brush my hair to the side and put on the charm bracelet that my other best friend, Xeo (Zee-O) gave to me.

I walk out of my room onlu to be hit by a blast of warm air, I frown and turn the heating right down "Hey ice girl, just cos' you're a forest spirit and you can with stand the cold doesn't mean we can!" an angry Xeo called to me from the couch "I am so sorry" I say sarcastically before turning the heating up five degrees, I smirk and slowly walk to the kitchen. I take out a pan and crack some eggs into it, I get a gridle pan (a pan with ridges) and put bacon, sausages and black pudding into it, I go to the bread croc and put some bread in the toaster "oh, BTW Leo a new family is moving in next door" I hear Vannessa shout "what did you say, I couldn't hear you" I say smirking, Vannessa comes in and says again "I said that a new family is moving in next door" she says with her soft voice "I heard you the first time, now what are you doing in my kitchen?" I say with a bigger smirk "ugh Leo!" Vannessa says before taking the mickey of a toddler and storming of before jumping on Xeo's lap and getting the reply of... "ahhhhhh sycho murderer, oh it's you Vannessa... GET YOUR FAT BUT OF ME!" she says chuckling.

"LLLLEEEEEOOOO!!!! ZEES (ZEE-Z) IS BEING MEAN AND WON'T LET ME ON THE COUCH!" Vannessa screams "go to the arm chair then" I say while smiling "breakfast... is served" I say in a french accent while putting the plates on the table.

After breakfast, we all clean up and head out the door to our 'wonderful' school.