Chapter 13 ~ Games and Injuries

A/N OKAY SO I AM SORRY IF THERE ARE SPELLING MISTAKES I MIGHT FORGET TO CHECK IT OVER, ALSO I TRIED TO USE THE COMPITER SO THAT I COULD DEDICATE MY CHAPTERS TO PEOPLE BUT I CAN'T SO INSTEAD I WILL SAY IT NOW, I AM DEDICATING THIS CAHPTER TO... KATS_R_US, A BIG THANKYOU FOR TELLING ME HOW TO USE THE DEDICATION THING, EVEN IF I CANT YOUR SUPPORT IS APPRECITATED ;) SOME BADNESS WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDING BLOOD!

Leo's P.O.V.

IN THE GIRL'S CHANGING ROOM

I could feel my heart beating so fast, I was worried it would explode, yeah when we signed up, we weren't told that we would be competing for the cup!

Jack still doesnt know that I signed up for the team, and I guess I'm glad because of that, for the surprise element for him.

When we enter the court, the first person I notice, is a VERY tall girl, her team vest says, JAZZ.

'a nickname maybe?' I thought before stepping into the shooter position (I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL SO I WILL HAVE TO DO MOST OF THE RULES AND POSITIONS BY THE NETBALL RULES EXEPT FOR NO RUNNING WITH THE BALL XD SORRY)

and watch as their team goalkeeper comes over and stands next to me, she is short and skinny, the exact opposite of 'Jazz'

I look over to the supporter seats and see Jack and his whole family, I smile at him and he grins and waves, suddenly I hear the whistle blow and I snap my head to where the game is, I step towards the net and recieve the ball, I take an aim at it and... SCORE!

The ball goes back and forth for a while until it is ten minutes to the end, I get posetion of the ball only to be knocked back by the skinny goal keeper, I stand up and feel two rough taps on my shoulder.

I turn around and the ball is snatched from me, I am about to protest when she smashes me back.

The wind wips around me face as I hurl towards the wall, thanks to me not being human I make a small crator in the wall, 'she can't.be human!' I think to myself before finally letting the pain of the wounds seep in.

My leg is awkwardly twisted and feels sprained, there is a trickle of blood coming from my mouth, and my head feels sore, apart from that and a few minor cuts... I'm just peachy -_-

I know that this game means EVERYTHING to my team, we gave up all of our free time, so, using the last of my strength, I push my self out of the wall...

... and I hobble over to Jazz, I look at the teams and they're all shocked, I slosly lift my hand and tap Jazz on the shoulder twice, she slowly turns around looking shocked.

I hold out my hand for the ball and she slowly puts it in my posetion, I turn around and watch evrryone side and give me a path, I slowly start walking and end up sprinting before, jumping, spinning and slamdunking the ball, causing the headboard to brake, I hear screams of joy and cheers and hollers.

I slowly start walking, before I slip and fall into the Abyss.

A/N AHHHH WHAT WILL HAPPEN

REMEMBER NAMES FOR FANS! THANKS SO MUCH

COMMENT VOTE FEEDBACK VOTE PEACE ;)