Chapter 10 ~ Tryouts and haircuts

Leo's P.O.V.

After detention, Xeo and Winnie went to their cheer practice.

I gave Jack a hug and said "Bye Jack see ya Tommorow"

"bye" he says and smiles before turning and heading home, when I'm sure he's gone I turn around and go into the girls changing room and change into a hoodie and some joggers.

When I go into the gym I hear a squeal and look to my right to be greeted by my best friends running and jumping on me saying, "you came you came!"

I smiled and nodded, I walk over to the team.

at the end of practice I quickly get changed and make sure that they don't tell Jack that I joined, I want it to be a suprise.

I am just heading out, back to the house when I get pulled into a dark alley, I am about to use my powers when I see that it was Jessica, "Well well if it isn't the tomboy" she spits out

I am about to say something when she says "Stay Away From Jack!" she kicks me causing me to stumble and groan, I reach up and punch her in the nose, I hear a crack and she holds her nose.

Suddenly three of Jessica's hench men/women come out, two of them grab me, unfortunatley I can't hurt them because I am not allowed to, ya know having powers and stuff.

One girl grabs a knife and grabs my hair...

She makes a cut and makes my hair into an uneven bob causing my blue dip dye to fall onto the ground, I reach out and tackle them to the ground but not before the one with the knife nicks my side with it.

I sprint out the alley and run to my flat, my right hand getting soaked in blood.

When I finally reach the house I knock on the door and Xeo opens it "Leo, guess wha- what happened?" she asks me.

I feel tears coming to my eyes, but I blink them away, when she sees my hand she takes me inside and yells "VANNESSA, LEO IS HURT!"

Vannessa comes running in, takes one look at my side and runs to get the medicine box, I sit down on the couch and take off my hoodie and top as instructed, Vannessa treats my cut and puts bandages round my waist.

"there" they say, "actually" I say before taking down my hood and showing them my hair "who did this?" Vannessa asks while Xeo stared "Jessica" I spit "I have an idea!" Xeo say before going into her bathroom telling me to follow.

After half an hour I come out and look in the mirror, I gasp, I now have a boys haircut with a small quiff, around the back of my hair there is a dark blue ring clinging to it and at the front the tips of the quiff are a dark blue.

"thanks guys. I owe you" I say while giving them a hug "no problem" they say in sync.

After a while we all go to bed and I put my hood up and climb out my window I knock on Jack's making sure that I don't wake his brother, Jack comes to the window and quickly opens it.

I spring on him giving him a hig and letting all of my tears come out, he slowly rubs my back and whispers reassuring words into my ear.

"what happened?" He asks, I step back and show him my bandages, he gasps and lets his fingers gently rub over them "who did this?" he asks me sadly.

"Jessica, but that's not all" I say and lower my hood, he stares and looks at me, I nod and he runs his fingers through my hair styling it before saying "I think it's beautiful"

I smile and give him a hug, "if you want you can stay the night" he offers, I nod my head and he starts to go down stairs, I grab his hand and give him a look that says 'stay' .

He comes back and lays down in bed with me, and that's how I fall asleep, in my best friend's arms.

A/N HOW COULD JESSICA DO THAT!

BUT JACK IS SO NICE TO HER AND HER FRIENDS ARE THE BEST

SORRY I JUST REALLY WANTED HER TO HAVE SHORT HAIR

THANKS FOR READING. SORRY IF IT WASNT GOOD

VOTE FEEDBACK FAN COMMENT PEACE ;)