Chapter 18 ~ the Talent Show

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO... CHRISTINAHOLMES THANK YOU SO MUCH! ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE TWO FAN NAMES I HAVE ARE... MY GUARDIANS OR MY NIGHTMARES, QUITE OPPOSITE RIGHT ANYWAY JUST LEAVE A VOTE IN THE COMMENT SECTION SAYING WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, SORRY IF I AM UPDATING SLOWLY, AS I HAVE SAID IN PREVIOUS AUTHORS NOTES I HAVE SCHOOL UNTIL 6:00 AND SATURDAY SCHOOL (DONT FORGET EXTRA PREP FUN!) *PLEASE DETECT SARCASM* SO I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT, THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Leo's P.O.V.

"Vannessa do you have the outfits?" I ask Winnie

"sure do!" she replies in a funny accent, I give a chuckle before going and getting into my outfit, we are wearing; some blue jeans that flare at the bottom, and a nice top with spangles and flared out cuffs, I slip on my converse trainers and wait for our name to be called, "could Leo, Vannessa and Xeo please come onto the stage"

I took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage, I gave a slight nod towards the music guy and the music started, we started singing, but when we finished everyone was silent, Winnie and Zees went off crying and slowly I trailed behind them...

A few moments later we heard and roar of applause, screams and whoots "I am pleased to announce that this years winners are... Leo, Vannessa and Xeo!"

Wwe slowy walked onto the stage and heard a loud clapping, I looked out and saw a sea of people, all cheering for us.

We laughed and smiled before I saw Jack and Cameron, they were standing up, hollering, making as much noise as they could.

I semt a large grin their way and they returned it, We accept the prize and walk back of the stage, laughing as we see Jessica's red face.

We laugh as she scowls even further before running back out of the theatre and getting enveloped by the arms of Jack and Cameron

We all laugh and hug before deciding to go back to my house for a sleepover, time for some epic trolling, my face? like this >:)

A/N IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT BUT I BARLEY HAVE ANY.TIME AND ALSO IM GOING OFF THIS STORY, BUT I WILL FINISH IT! I WONT LEAVE OFF NOW! ANYWAY FAN NAMES AND STUFF SORRY IT'S TAKING ME SOOO LONG TO UPDATE :(

BYE

FEEDBACK VOTE COMMENT FAN PEACE ;)