Chapter 15 ~ Crushes and Auditions

A/N OKAY GUYS SO I'M GOING TO HAVE A FEW MORE CHSPTER BEFORE THE ACTION BEGINS!

THANKS TO ANY NEW READERS AND ALSO REMEBER FAN NAMES

Jack's P.O.V.

LATER AT SCHOOL

I walked into the lunch hall and went by Jessica's table, she stood up and walked over to me, swaying her hips as she walked.

"hi" she purred, "um hi?" I reply grossed out, "what's up?" she asked holding my hand, I am about to reply when she hisses and steam starts rising off of her hand, and she quickly runs off followed by her posse.

I pull a weird face before being guided by Cameron, to Leo's table

"hi!!!" they happily chorus

"...what happened?" I ask carefully

"we have auditions today!" Vannessa says happily

"for the talent show?" I ask

Xeo nods, all of a sudden Leo starts laughing "what?" I ask her "Imagine, Jessica... singing!" She then closed over her nose and said "my name is Jessica" in a hillarious accent before screeching and pretending to sing.

I smirk and laugh as I ask "what are you doing?"

"we're doing a dance/song to I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift"

Leo said before Jessica returned and said "oh yay us too!" In a sickly manor, horribly sneering before giving me a

*cough* horrible *cough* smile.

I made a grossed out face and backed further away until I was next to Leo.

Jessica gave Leo a look before stroming off, with her Posse trailing behind her.

I looked at Leo and she shrugged her shoulders, just before the bell rang.

AT AUDITIONS

Leo's P.O.V.

Okay, I admit it I am nervous, I mean this may only be auditions... BUT since I'm the main singer, if I screw up, I wreck it for everyone.

Jack and Cameron said that they would support us if they were allowed to come in.

"Okay, can Leo Oaks, Xeo Blu and Vannessa Chang please go to the stage" a screechy voice called out.

we stepped onto the stage and started...

AT THE END OF AUDITIONS

Jack's P.O.V.

Cameron and I were waiting by the entrance when suddenly the girls bust out looking sad,

"...Guys?" I ask softly, they look up and yell "WE GOT THROUGH!" before hugging us and getting big hugs in return...

I just know that they can win it

A/N OKAY SORRY FOR UPDATING AND SPELLING MISTAKES I AM TRYING TO UPDATE NOW SO YEAH NO TIME TO SPELL CHECK, ALSO KEEP THEM NAMES COMING AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT SOMETHING CHANGED OR ADDED. THANKS TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS.

FEEDBACK COMMENT VOTE FAN PEACE ;)