Last Chapter ~ Do I love you?

A/N OKAY SO LAST CHAPTER :( SORRYCFOR ALL OF MY FANS, ITS JUST IVE BEEN REALLY ILL LATELY AND HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE, SO I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FANS WHO HAVNT STOPPED SENDING ME LOVELY MESSAGES ABOUT MY STORY <3 SO YEAH, CORNY STUFF OVER, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Leo's P.O.V.

I walk up behind Jack and go to the chimney, I put my foot on a loose brick and start to make my way up, I almost slip a few times but manage to catch my footing, at the top of the chimney I look over and see jacks dad coming... in a slay, 'huh, north maybe? ' then my eyes widen and I shout "oh my god, its santa!" ( yay \(^o^)/ ) I bounce up and down and hear jack chuckle, I scowl at him and slide off the roof, greeting jacks family, I look into the slay and see the guardians, all in their true forms... after a couple of pain staking hours and a lot of fainting (thank cameron for that aspect) we manage to get everyone out of the house.

we get into the slay but unfortunately we don't fly, cos im starting to think all this fainting cant be good for camerons health. I look over and smile at sand man, he gives an adorable little grin, and I almost cry out with joy, what cant a girl scream over cute things anymore? I hear jack chuckle and I look over at him, he just smiles , and blushes...

A FEW HOURS LATER

...I walk over to the lake, its empty here, almost, I hear a rustling in the bushes and see jack step out, he comes over to me "hey" he says gently "hey" I reply he grabs my hand and looks into my eyes, he smiles again and I blush, and do the most girly thing I've done in a while, I giggle, he looks shocked before pulling me close to him, he puts his hands on my hips and gently kisses my lips, I look shocked "I need to tell you... that I love you" he whispers kissing me again,

I nod and think to myself 'but the question is... do I love you?'

A/N ...DUDE CLIFFHANGER MUCH! I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW, SORRY, BUT END OF BOOK! I WILL MISS YOU ALL GREATLY, (●_●) YAY WEIRD FACE!