Chapter 7 ~ Funny Face Book Photos

A/N OKAY SO I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO BUT ANY WAY SORRY IF IT IS BAD BUT I CAN NOT GIVE YOU GUYS WHAT YOU WANT IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT, SO PLEASE COMMENT I'VE GOT A FEW IDEAS BUT NOT MANY SO FEEDBACK IS REALLY APPREACIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Leo's P.O.V.

I woke up, and grinned at what I saw, all four of my friends sleeping on the couch. I quickly got up and took a picture, the title being

#aww look at the little angels <3

I grinned and put the picture up on Face Book.

I slowly went over to Jack and woke him up, he got up and I put my finger to my lips and made a 'follow me' sign, he nodded and followed me into the kitchen.

I got out the whipped cream and whispered "okay Jack, go put this in one of their hands okay?"

he nodded and went and put the cream in their hands, I went and got a green and blue sharpie, I gave one to Jack and started doodling on Winnie, Jack copied and started drawing on Zees.

We chuckled as we stepped back I took a picture of them and the title was

.

#where did the angel go? :(

then we took a picture of ourselves next tp each other posing and the title was

#having fun making our friends look like trolls. XP

Then Jack got a feather out of a pillow and started tickling them mean while I uploaded everthing on my phone...

"AHHHH!" Xeo and Vannessa yelled in sync, Jack and I ran out and locked ourselves in my room.

Finally we couldn't hold it in any longer and we rolled on the floor laughing or as you may know it...

ROFLING!!!

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" we both laughed so hard my sides hurt and when I looked at Jack he had tears in his eyes.

A few seconds later we heard a "MY FAAAAACE!!!" which only made us laugh more, we were both crying and we ended up having to lean on each other for support.

Once we finally calmed down we heard "LLLEEEOOO!!!!! JAAACCCKK!!!!! WE WILL KILL YOU!!!!" Jack and I shared worried glances and I said "Jack your house has a plant growth as well"

"yeah, and?" he asked confused,

"we can climb down and into your house!" I explained, he nodded and went out the window.

once we were both on the ground we went and climbed into Jack's window. Unfortunatley Jack made a thump when he came in, so one of his family came up, and I'm guessing it looked weird 'Jack magically appears in his room when he is supposed to be at school, he is out of breath and his friend is here' the first thing that who I'm assuming is his dad said was "did you build a teleport machine?" Yes I kid you not that is what he said?!

"no, we climbed here," Jack answered "uhh okay, come down stairs soon, you can bring your friend too" His dad said.

When he left, Jack and I stood up and I said "Jack you have officially just had your first sleepover at my house" in reply he smiled as we caught out breath and went downstairs.

A/N OKAY SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

I'M SORRY IF IT WAS NOT VERY GOOD :S THANKS FOR READING

VOTE FEEDBACK COMMENT FAN PEACE ;)