Chapter 9 ~ Signing up

A/N OKAY GUYS SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD PARAGRAPHS PARAGRAPHS PARAGRAPHS AND I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME FEED BACK, SO I AM TRYING TO SPACE STUFF OUT, SORRY ABOUT SPELLING AND STUFF :$ HAHA HOPE THIS IS AN OKAY CHAPTER...

Leo's P.O.V.

Jack gasps and says "you believe in the... the Guardians?"

"yeah" I reply 'I know them' I think to myself.

"Jack, time to go to bed!" We hear his Dad calling through the door, "but Dad..." Jack says scowling

"no buts!" His mum says, "ugh!" Jack says doing as they wish, "aww pookie pie, do you want me to sing you a song and tuck you in?" I say making a baby face at him.

Jack glares at me and groans before, getting into bed, I am about to leave when he says "what about that song then?"

I gape at him and sit on his bed "no, goodnight" I say softly before giving him a hug and jumping out his window (cos im cool like thay

B) <3. )

I climb up the plant growth, and hop into my room, I go to the kitchen and make a sandwhich for all of us, we eat and then go to bed.

I smirk before feeling my eyes close

THE NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL

Leo's P.O.V.

Vannessa, Xeo and I were walking down the hall when they stopped and ran over to a poster, it said

MATCH:

WOMENS BASKETBALL TEAM

CHEERLEADERS AND A TEAM NEEDED!

"OMG we should totally sign up and be cheerleaders!" Vannessa squeals for fun "um... no, come on" I say grossed out, I see them sign their names up, and a few moments later on the board it says

CHEERLEADERS

XEO BLU

VANNESSA CHANG

JESSICA BLONDE

VICKIE NORA

TEAM

LAUREN RIGHT

JEZEBELL PARKS

STACY CLEARWATER

HARRIET MAPLE

PRIMROSE BLANC

HARPER LEA

LEO OAKS.

I quickly run along and go into lunch and sit next to Zees and Winnie.

We eat for a while before Jack comes along and sits next to me, "where is Cameron?" I ask him

"he got to flu," he replies "oh" I say and nod

"GUESS WHAT!" Vannessa screams leaning in his face, he slowly moves back as he says "what?"

"we are going to be cheerleaders!" she whispers

Jack bursts out laughing and says "Leo Oaks... a cheerleader!"

"oh no she said it was gross and didn't sign up" Xeo said looking sad

"I am sorry Zees but I am a TOMBOY" I say stressing 'tomboy'

They both look down, "I know what'll cheer you up!" I say before taking my soup and throwing it, causing it to land, right on the head of Jessica Blonde the queen bee.

"AAAHHH" she screams in disgust, I smirk and walk up to her

"you know that really isn't your colour!" I say, smirking still.

"YOU!" she shouts before throwing her soup at me, I duck and it hits someone else, this happens a few times before the whole lunch hall is in a giant food fight, I grab Jack, Xeo and Vannessa before running out of there.

We keep running for a while before we stop and pant,.catching.our breaths, "That... was... awesome!" Jack says, he turns around and bumps into...

MR.LONDERS 'Dun dun dun!!!'

"Am i correct when I say that you started a food fight Mr.Fostr?" He asks.

Jack looks worried, but I step up and say "no, I did"

Jack looks back questioningly and Vannessa and Xeo step forward and say "It was me" in sync 'aww what good friends, they always have my back' I think.

Mt.Londers grins and says "well then all of you detention after school" Xeo and Vannessa groan and say "okay sir"

when Mr.Londers left I smirk and say "he didn't notice his mistake, four of the awesomest trouble makers in one room for half an hour with the most hated teacher."

Everyone understands and starts to grin and laugh, 'I can't wait till trials' I think to my self smiling, before we all swagger down the hall way in a long line B) .

A/N LOL SWAGGER

OKAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY BOOK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT <3 OKAY SO...

FAN COMMENT FEEDBACK VOTE PEACE ;)