Chapter 6 ~ Pool Diving and Fevers

A/N I JUST REALISED THAT MY LAST CHAPTER WAS ABSOLUTLEY TERRIBLE SO I AM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE UP FOR THAT IN THIS ONE

Leo's P.O.V.

"Okay, Xeo, Truth or Dare?" I asked her Smirking "Umm Dare? She said uncertainly "I dare you to... kiss Cameron" I say laughing, leaning back and falling of the bench causing almost everyone to do the same.

"your...your faces...were...hillarious!" I say inbetween laughs.

Xeo shuffles towards Cameron and gives him a peck on the lips "okay guys let's keep it PG here!" I yell really loudly causing Xeo and Cameron to blush!

"well, Leo Truth or Dare?" Cameron asks me "Dare" I reply confidently "I... dare you to jump into the pool, like now" he says smirking...

"okay" I say boldly, before walking to the edgeof the pool. I go and find a long trail of ice leading to the pool. I move my feet back and forth before jumping in.

Now unfortunatley a teacher heard me jumping in, and unfortunatley it was Mr.Londers. Fate must really hate me.

I quickly dive underwater and swim to the edge, luckily there is a ledge big enough for me to hide under.

I take of my shoes and ask Jack which way he is going, he nods his head to the right and pretends to fix his hair. I quickly listen to where he is going and find he was going to the right. I smiled at Jack and went of to the right, 'come on Mr Londers move faster there is no oxygen' I thought to myself worrying.

Eventually the foot steps faded and I jumped out of the pool, gasping for breath, Jack and the others ran over to me and asked if I was okay "Leo can you see us?" Jack's worried voice calls out, I slowly nod my head still trying to breath. I can hold my breath for a long time, but I can't stand to much heat and that pool was hot "were you . . . trying to kill me Cameron?" I wheeze out "what no" he says looking shocked.

Jack comes over and feels my forhead before pulling his hand back straight away "I think you have a fever" he said "no, she just gets like that when she... she gets like this sometimes" Vannessa quickly corrects herself.

My vision starts to fade and I feel head hitting concrete.

Jack Frost's P.O.V.

I pace back and forth for the 4,536th time "chill she is going to be okay" Cameron says making me sit down and relax, I was about to say something when the nurse came out and said "she is okay now, it was just the water temprature put her body in a state of shock" 'she seems to know about the pool' I thought to myself "she will have to go home, do either of you know where she lives?" she asks "I would get her flatmates to take her but they are in cla-" "no we're not" they burst through the door grinning, probably happy that they get to miss school

"I shall write you all a pass to take her home, but Cameron must stay at school" the nurse said, Camerons face was priceless!

"I will go and get Miss Oaks now" the nurse says. Not a minute later the nurse comes back out with a dry Leo "now her body is still in shock so be careful" the nurse says "hi" I say carefully, she smiles back and mutters a 'hi' "okay lets go go go!"Xeo yells and Leo covers her ears "OW!" she yells back in pain "what happened?" I asked the nurse "her ears are hypersensitive after the shock so voices down" she replies.

I nod and we start walking out the door and down the stairs "guys who carried me here?" Leo asks "Us" Xeo and Vannessa answer proudly, Leo looks back at me and I can imagine a sand question mark above her head.

"they wouldn't let me" I say shrugging, Leo smiles and walks on.

AT THE FLAT

Leo's P.O.V.

the guys tell me to lay me down in bed but when they are not looking I sit up and ask "guys can you stay here and we can... ya know...chill?" "um okay" Winnie says nervously "but first i'm getting you a drink" she adds on with more confidence, I nod and go through to the lounge and sit on the couch.

Jack Frost's P.O.V.

I go into the lounge and sit next to Leo "what do you want to watch?" I ask her "umm...How to Train your Dragon!" she says suddenly. She goes to the DVD player and puts the disk in, I go and close all of the blinds before sitting back down. After a while we all fall asleep and let me tell you four people sleeping on a three person couch is NOT comfy.

A/N OKAY SO BAD ENDING I HAVE PRETTY MUCH RUN OUT OF IDEAS SO THEY ARE APPREACIATED, ALSO SORRY IF IT WASN'T FUNNY AND STUFF.

FAN COMMENT FEEDBACK VOTE PEACE ;)