Harrisburg Guilty Plea

After being sentenced to nearly twenty years for mailing threat letters, I was approached about "cleaning the slate." I had detainers from five different federal jurisdictions for various charges I had accrued while a fugitive. There were simple "Felon with a Firearm" charges, as well as one for the bomb I'd made as part of my "deception as a tactic" scheme, one for the carjacking where I paid the guy $1,600 for his troubles, and two charges of bank robbery. So the offer was, that if I agreed to plead guilty to all the charges I would receive a 400-month sentence (33 years) to run concurrent with the 50 years I was already doing.

This case would be handled in a federal district court in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I was sentenced to the agreed on time of 33 years, but ten years later a Supreme Court decision in a different case would make my sentence unconstitutional. I appealed, won the appeal, then in December 2016 I was resentenced in the same court. Because of a combination of "Post Conviction Rehabilitation" and strong family support, the sentencing judge went below the U.S. Attorney's recommendation of 25 years and even below my guideline range to sentence me to 20 years. This was a great start to having my sentence reduced to the point where I can make it home.