Epilogue

"I've already sent her an offer" Chelsea the HR manager of the radio station, said. I just nodded to her and continue thinking. I told her to email my ex to tell her that we want to hire her.

What does she look like, now? I haven't seen her for 8 years, although I saw some of her photos on her friends' IG posts, but I'm sure her face and features are more different in person.

"Do you think she'll accept it?" I asked her. Because I am worried that she'll decline the offer. I don't have to worry, I know she really won't accept it and all I have to do right now is to accept it.

"Siguro? I mean she's now one of the famous DJs in New York, so there is a possibility that she won't accept it and the fact that you are the CEO of the company she would probably just ignore our email" I agree on what she said, however base on how I know her she would rather work here in the Philippines than serve for other country.

I fired Chelsea after that incident and when I was looking for employee for my new company she applied for the position of human resources manager and apology to what happened years ago and who I am to not accept her apology? I'm not even the God.

I thought that I still need to wait for a couple of days or months to hear her response but minutes after she received the email, she replied to us saying that she's grateful that we offered her to become one of our radio broadcasters.

I don't think that she will accept it if she knows that I own the station so I guess she doesn't have any idea who is the owner, although I really intended to hide my identity as the owner of the Serenity Air station, still and all I didn't expect that she won't know that I own it because his father has a great influence and has a lot of connection all over the world.

After knowing that she's now here in the Philippines, I don't have an idea what to do so I panicked and practice how should I act in front of her. She shouldn't know that I'm still into her, I want her to see that I've already got her out of my system.

When she started working in my company. I've tried to go there, multiple time but I really don't have the guts. I'm afraid that I will pursue to win her back

I am so mad at her when she left me without hearing my explanation, I am so mad that I thought when I saw her again, I would be cold as ice to her but I was wrong.

I saw her walking outside of the Starbucks and it made me remember the first time I saw her and as surprisingly this is also the same Starbucks where we met 8 years ago.

I drop by Starbucks to buy a coffee to let out the stress because that's the day, dad told us he's severely ill and I have to take over his position to the company. My brows were furrowed as I stepped out of the Starbucks due to the thought that dad is suffering and I have to manage our company when I bumped into a girl and she accidentally spilled my coffee on my favorite dress.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't saw you coming. I-I-I am so busy doing something on my phone, I-I-if you want, I'll just buy you a new coffee" she offered but I refuse to accept it "no need"

And that was the most memorable dawn in Aseana, because I've met the girl I know that I'll love 'til I die, the girl whom I want to see first every morning.

Since then I couldn't stop thinking about her, so when I saw her the next day in our company, I am surprise that she's the team leader of her department.

I smiled while remembering that. I went out to the Starbucks to get in my car but I think history repeats itself because she accidentally bumped into me again and it feels like I already know that it will happen so my reflexes immediately avoid the coffee to spill on my dress shirt.

She stares at me directly in the eye and is about to enter the Starbuck so I speak to stop her from doing it. 

It looks like she already forgot what happened between us.

Like she has completely forget about me.

Like she's already over me.                                                          

"As a human being you're rude. You didn't even offer to buy me a new drink?" I said and smirked at her trying not to sound sarcastic. She took out a 500 pesos from her wallet and from that I laugh ate her and said "Just kidding" and left her dumbfounded.

I tried to calm myself when I got in my car, after that breath taking reunion with her.

"You've already changed a lot. You are now fiercer and more stubborn than before"

"I missed you" I whispered while she's still sound asleep in my arms.

That day when she had an interview in a tv show I didn't have an idea that she has a misunderstanding with Summer she never mentioned it to and also I don't know that, that was how she feel that time.

"Yes, love? What is it? is it important?" I asked her because I know she won't call me at this when it's not that important. 

 "uh, n-no. Sorry I mistakenly dialed your number" I heard he voice trembling. I want to ask her why but she ended the call immediately so, I tried to call her multiple time but her phone is off. Maybe, she's already asleep?

She doesn't want to disturb me and even told me focus on my career first and don't mind her so I really thought it is what she means and I badly need to focus on my career, also I've been reviewing many documents that I tend to forget some things.

I throw all her stuff on her desk he in the office because I don't want to see anything that will remind me of her. 

Since she left me all I do is to work trying to forget her. Being busy helps me to endure the pain and to divert my attention.

She's the foundation of my motivation and all of my achievements. If it weren't for her I wouldn't be this successful, thanks to her because my eagerness to bring her back  to me lead me to be a great person

I didn't know how we end up doing that thing last night but I am happy to wake up and seeing her next to me.

"Jesus Christ!" she panicked when she woke up and cover her body with comforter when she realized that she's not wearing any clothes causing to show my body that made me chuckle.

"Wear your damn clothes, Khaly!" I can see that her face is now as red as tomato so I laugh at her. She looks really cute when blushing.

"we shouldn't have uh-" she didn't finish her statemen but I already know what she's trying to say and it's like a knife that thrusted in my heart, I though after that erotic night with her we will be happy together and she will learn to love me again but I guess I was wrong.

"You already have a wife and a child" she said under the comforter so I laugh harder this time. Did she really think that I already have a family? And where did that stupid idea came from? Or who's the idiot that told her that?

"Where the hell did you get that information?" I asked while still laughing so she slightly pulls down the comforter, only enough to show her eyes but she covered it instantly when she saw that I'm still naked.

"I heard you talking to your wife twice. Sabi mo nung nasa elevator tayo na 'stop being jealous. I'll hang up now, take care labyu' and nung nakaraan sa parking lot sabi mo 'okay what about our Lily? What does she want?' I heard everything so you can't fool me! You're even chuckling in a flirtatious way!" I laugh more because of what she said. Still the jealous Autumn, I know.

"It's mom, and Khalil I'm talking to. When we're in the elevator Khalil says that she's always jealous to the girls who's hanging around with his boyfriend so I laugh and advice her that she shouldn't be jealous, and the call while I'm at the parking lot, it's mom. She's asking me to buy her favorite strawberry jam because I told her that I'm going home, and of course if I have something for my mom I should bring something for my sister, to Lily, Khalil's nickname" I explained to her while still laughing.

"I love you" she said.

"Just like your name, you make my life and my world calm and peaceful"

This will be the end of The Dawn In Aseana. I would like to thank everyone who read it until the very end. 

Stay hytrated, don't forget your face mask and keep safe!!