mori-senpai.

Otay bitches, time for a new chapter that is gonna get released like 4 montgs after i actually write it XD

_________________________

So... here i am, in the hospital... nice.

"AAARRRGGGGGHHH ITS SO BORINGGG!!!!!!!
AND IM NOT EVEN ALOWED MY F*CKING PHONE!"

"Wow, im sorry, is this a bad time?"

I spin my head around so fast i honestly couldve given myself whiplash, only to see the infamous mori-senpai stood at the door with a box of chocolates in his hand.

"Honey wanted to give you them himself but he seems to have been kept at home for family matters, so he asked me to come on his behalf. Here"

He places the chocolates down on my bed, this is the mont ive ever heard him say... ever.. its weird.

"So... how are you?" He askes unexpectedly.

"Uhh, well i mean, i got hit by a car so not great, also haru had to leave to go to school this morning and has to take the bus so they're taking a while, but i guess the worst thing in here is the boredom"

"I see, well if youd like, i can always come straight to see you before haruhi is able so that you dont get too bored?" He suggests

"Actually, that sounds really good mori-senpai, thankyou, i appreciate it bro!"

"Its no problem... bro"
He smiles a bit at that last bit

Just at that very moment as if the angels above timed this so perfectly, haru bursts through the door frantically apologising she couldnt be here earlier, she jumps on me to hug me, disregarding the extremely large man standing above my bed completely.

"I missed you so much" she whispers in my ear after laying there for a second. Then as if realising what she just did/said, she jumps up onto her feet blushing red as a goddamn tomato (classic haru) stuttering like the adorable mess that she is and smiling like an idiot as she inches her way awkwardly around mori senpai, weirdly greeting him with a wave an a small head nod with a smile (so basically 2 british people walking ast eachother) and scooches over to sit next to me.

"...imma go" mori says quietly and a bit jn shock at the sudden amotional outburst from haruhi of which he has never seen before, he slowly backs out of the room i shout after him

"See ya tommorrow bro!"  Of which he pokes his head back in the door and gives me a small smile and a wave before he is back on his way out of the hostipal.

Haru turns to me with a strange smile, contorted in confusion but a hint of delight at this unexpected encounter.

"Bro?" She asked with a small smirk, she knows i was never one for making friends so i could ser that childlike exitment in her eyes in hope that i had overcome my absolute crippling social phobia.

"Yea, he came in to give me some chocolate from honey senpai and ig we hit it off well and were bros now" i say with a calm smile plastered on my face. Ive founf that mori-senpai has a calm nature around him  if ever your stressed or just need a moment to sit and  chill out, he will gladly sit with you, if your crying he will offer his silent support, he doesnt need to say a thing because even for him to just smile in your direction is enough to make you feel so much more at ease and at peace with your own self.

She beams at me proudly and turns to pass me a small wrapped gift

"And what would this be darling?"
I ask, my voice filled to the brim with curiosity

She blushes furiously and shoves it into my hands with increasing aggression, clearly flustered at my nickname but to prideful to admit

'Such a tsundere' i thought to myself, 'its adorable'

I take it from her hands (which quickly found themselves crossed over her front) and i place it upon my lap, i go for the small yet silky red ribbon that tightly holds its golden encasing, its a beautiful wrapping, haruhi was always good at it, absolute perfection and she qould never settle for less.

I pull on the silk string and it falls undone so eligantly, i begin to carefully remove the wrapping paper, savouring every moment of this unboxing, finnally the last layer comes loose to reveal her gift to me.

"Haruhi.."
I say in utter disbelief
"Its.. its gorgeous"

"I know" she says softly, having dropped her tsundere disposition she had adopted a more gentle and kind persona
"he hand picked it himself"

"Who had?"

"Your father"

__________________________
Aight mothertruckers, thats it, your late ass chapter that youve all probably forgtotten about but oh well here ya go :))