CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

this is it, the Christmas special episode, none of the things in this chapter are going to move along or have any important information to the plot so u don't have to read it to understand the story, please enjoy if you are going to read anyways cos there's gonna be some cute fluff and mayybbeee a little bit of mild spice, idk yet, well see.

__________________________________________________________________

'what has become of my life' M/n thought as the host club piled into Haruhis apartment, all barely even fitting.

You see the host club decided to celebrate Haruhi and M/ns first ever Christmas with them in a fun festive sleepover, why they didn't  hold this event at one of the multitude of options for mansions owned by the collective of the club, well apparently they wanted to ' get a feel for a commoner Christmas'. And so here we are, Christmas eve, all cramped into our small little home, Ryoji was out for the night with friends so we had the house to ourselves. 

M/n however already knew that they would have the apartment to themselves and had made plans to have a cute little date night with him and Haruhi, and to maybe hopefully taint his little angel and maybe have a night of sin (if you know what i mean), but noooooo the damn host club had to intervene and ruin his whole night.

"I had Haru-angel a whole outfit to put on aswell" M/n mumbled as he sat sulking in the corner. Where he was soon joined by egotistical heart-breaking brat #1, mister mushroom, Tamaki, after Haruhi said he was in the way.

"M/n i swear to god shut up about the damn outfit i know that's what your sulking over, get over it and get over here and help me get hikaru out of the ceiling fan" Haruhi shouts from across the room

"yeah, yeah, i'm coming, mori do you mid cleaning up the ice cream and curry powder please, your the best thanks" M/n stated blandly as he make his way to the kitchen to save his fellow club member from the ceiling fan

"hmm" Mori hums as he grabs the bucket and mop and begins to clean up kaoru and honey-senpais mess.

Once everything has been cleared up and every body gets into their FaNcY pJs cOs TheYRe RiCh, they all sat down in the living room around the small table in the middle and started a game of truth or dare...

"HARU-CHAN, truth or dare!!" Honey senpai shouts since we decided to go for age order

"uhmmm, ill start of with truth i guess?" She replies sitting in her cute pink bunny pjs that i bought her,

"okay, okay, okay ummm..... wait" honey turns to Mori and starts whispering and he whispers something back "OKAY thanks mori-chan, Haru-chan, what is themeaniest thing youve ever said to somebody?" 

"oh... good one btw, but ummm well, when i was younger i told some rando guy in a parking lot that he looked like the human incarnation of if the grim reaper fucked an umpalumpa and birthed a deformed child"  haruhi responds, shocking all the other hosts. M/n however was dying laughing rolling on the floor.

"Anyways, M/n, truth or dare" haruhi smirks

Suddenly M/n stops laughing and sits up slowly "...dare" he mumbled quietly

"I knew youd say that sooooo, go to mrs fatass nextdoor and tell her that she looks pretty"

.... the confusion from the host club was so potent you could almost smell it

"Noooooo, she'll never leave alonneeee"

"Thats the point, you didnt fix the fence last night and now you must suffer at my blistered hands" she says slyly and meanly

"I- fiiiinnneee, but if she starts on about politics im gonna punch her in the face"

"Yes yes now go!" Haruhi exclaims as she pushes M/n out of the door.

The game went on for a few hours longer till the twins got bored and decided to trash the house which Hatuhi forced them to clean up.

After all the chaos that had insued that night everybody was extremely tired so they made a collective decision to take it easy and just chill with some of Honey-senpais homemade hot chocolate that he had ever so kindly got mori to take with them. In the end it ended up only being Kyoya and M/n awake and they ended up talking about absolutely nothing all night. They bonded.

_________________

I have officailly lost all motivation to finish this chapter, enjoy this short ass chapter ig XD

780 words