how they met (part 3)

omfg. i am so so so so sorry for not updating this. also 200 PEOPLE WTF!!! its been a while yeah but like thats insane i honestly was expecting this to never be read by anyone cos its absolute shit but like damn that surprised me.

anyway this is indeed an updtate so i will bore you no longer and commence the story.            (haruhis pov)

__________________________________________________

"*GASP* OMG YES YES YES MY SHIIP YEEEEEEES" honey senpai literally squealed jumping around. He kinda looked like Renge..... eh. 

"Senpai i'm right here you know." 

"I KNOW I KNOW ITS JUST THATS SUCH A CUTE CONFFESION" 

"heh heh i know right it was absolutely adorable but please calm down the story's not even finished"        a voice butted in from behind me.  suddenly i felt two slender arms wrap around my waist and a weight push itself onto me from behind. i turn my head to the side to see M/n's head lightly resting on my shoulder and smirking lightly at me.  My face goes bright red when i  see this but i didnt push him off. 

"Y-yeah im n-not finished honey-s-senpai."

"well then do continue" a new voice.....Kyoya? said with a seeming malice dripping from each an every word and a hard glare on my shoulder.

"Ok.........."

"i think that i might  like you" 

there was silence for a second. just a second. but to me that second felt like a lifetime. it was suffocating. what am i doing, he only just got back and i just suddenly confess to him?! im so stupid he probably still hated me for all those years ago and now hes just gonna hate me even more-

"i like you too"

...

"w-wait what?"

"hehe you were the one that confessed surely you were expecting an answer"

"w-well y-yeah b-but....."

it was difficult for me to get in even barely a sentance i was stuttering so much. my current blush made the previous ones look like childplay.    he stood up from his side of the tree and walked to stand in front of me. he took me by the hands and lifted me to my feet. he did have to awkwardly hold me though because my knees felt as if they were going to give out any second now. 

so there we stood. holding eachother under the tree of our childhood. illuminated by the moon with the soft syclicle sound of life buzzing from all around us. 

it was so romantic.....if it wasnt for my clumsy ass tripping over and having to have him catch me every damn second.    He got a stong grip on me and forced me to look in his eyes. his beutiful E/c eyes that i cant even count the amount of times i seemed to have lost myself in them. 

"Haruhi fujioka."

that made me flinch, he only said that when he was serious. though somehow the way he said it sounded almost......sexual?? wait no get that out of your head haruhi my god your a mess. my face heated up at the thought (how much goddamn blush am i going to even be able to handle)

"i.....i love you"

my breath hitched

"i love you so much. from the day i met you i felt something special i knew i did and from that day on you decided to stay with me and that made me feel all type of ways that id never felt before.  you hung out with me and tolerated me and stood up for me when nobody else did. you were my first real friend haruhi and so i was wondering if you'd also like to be my first girlfriend too"