A new host

dats a lotta people damn 1.62k people in the world decided to read this bullshit and i couln't be more honoured. Thank you everyone for deciding read this piece of crap and actually (hopefully) enjoy it, it means a lot to me. 

_______________________________________________________

M/ns POV

join... the host... club?

It's been 6 days since I went to give haru-chan her lunch and since then I was offered to join this host club of spoiled rich kids with no sense of boundaries. To be quite honest i have absolutely no idea what to do . i wouldn't exactly jump at the chance to spend everyday with those hoity-toity egoists but it would be nice to monitor their behaviour and contact with my haru-chan, they seemed a little too friendly for my liking or maybe i'm just overthinking this, idk anymore.

Sure I am going to Ouran and I'll see Haru-chan all the time anyway seeing as we'll be in the same classes but that doesn't change that she'll be with those boys after school as well as whenever they feel like holding a surprise meeting. Not to mention Haru mentioned being in the Host club to pay off some sort of debt, now i don't exactly like the idea of my Haru-chan in debt to an extremely powerful company owners' son so helping her pay that off as soon as possible sounds like the best option.

With that being said i still have to host women and i don't know how good i am at that...

"M/n? Are you okay, I've been calling your name for a while now, dinners ready." Haru-chan cuts into my thoughts with that angelic voice of hers

"Oh, yeah sorry baby i'll be right there, just... thinking" i reply

"Thinking about the host club? Look if its the guys then i assure you they aren't usually that overprotective it's just you were a stranger to them and they got defensive"

"Heh, you know me so well. And i trust you to fend them off if they start making moves on you so i guess that's fine..."

"There's something else isn't there" She knows me so well, almost too well, to the point where we practically have a telepathic link sometimes, one time at a restaurant she ordered exactly what i wanted all the way to how to lay the plate without even asking a thing.

"How do I know if I'll be any good at hosting at all?" I've learned that saying what im thinking is a much better options seeing as she'll usually figure it out eventually anyway

"I see... well i'd say you're a pretty good smoothtalker, i mean you got me in the end didn't you? And if you dont feel comfortable flirting with other girls then, well, the tiwns do this sort of twincest act, i know its gross but it draws in a lot of ladies and all they do is flirt with eachother, so what im saying is we could do something like that without the incest ya know? Also your a pretty good actor so we'll figure something out"

Now that a lot, Hatu-chan really is incredible, she always knows just what to do,

"I love you"

She burts up in flames of red and looks at me shocked until she pouts a turns away

"Oh shut up, anyway dinners ready so better come get it quick before dad gets to it."

"Alright, alright"

_________________________________________

Here it is my first day at Ouran, I've been here a couple times before so the pink architecture doesn't really affect me. What does affect me however is the multitude of stares coming from all directions as i walk through the gates, i get that Ouran doesn't get many transfer students but surely this is a bit of overkill. I nervously walk into the school and get my schedule from reception where i meet up with Haru-chan, we go to our lessons like any good students, luckily we are in all of the same classes (what a coincidence, totally not like i planned that completely so i could spend all day with her, no no no that's absurd) so it wasnt to awkward. At lunch me and Haru get pulled away by my four surprisingly strong arms connected to the ginger weasley twin lookalikes.

They drag us into the Music room 3 and when we stop, I am gasping for air whilst Haru looks like this is normal and is completely unaffected, just how much do they drag her around?!

"H-hi" i stutter still trying to find my breath,

"Hello M/n L/n, i've called you here to get your decision on joining the Ouran host club." light yagam- i mean kyoya states blandly.

"Oh, right... well, sure i'll join the club"

__________________________________________________

another short chapter, sorry i tried this time but my mental health recently has be plummeting so i'm sorry if my posting schedule gets even worse (if that's even possible XD)

811 words

see you later bros