the art of seduction~

Heyoo, okay yes I'm late blah blah, your used to this by now if you know my update times. its a mess. Anywayysss, seeing as Christmas is upon us, the next chapter after this one I'm planning to make a Christmas special. i felt like this chapter deserves to be published now for you all but expect a Christmas special chapter in the near future~

______________________________________________________________

What have i gotten myself into...

I sit here on the couch in music room 3 surrounded by the host club, all of them screaming and arguing over "types" and "rose colours", why should the colour of a rose be anything to fight over,m especially since it has absolutely nothing to do with me joining the host club??

"I've got it!" Tamaki screams as he stand up from his seat suddenly, this makes all the other club members (excluding Mori and Kyoya of course) jump out of their seats.

"what about the boyfriend type!" ...

"Isn't that technically what all of you are anyway?" i pipe up in confusion

"No,no,no my dear friend. You see, all of our types are not quite the caring boyfriend material that girls would look for if they would want a kind and laid back relationship. For example my Princely type, if placed into a relationship it would be quite the extravagant display to say the least. What I'm saying is that you should be the caring boyfriend who brings your lunch to you when you forget it, beat up the other guys who try to hit on you, hugs you from behind in the morning when your cooking breakfast, smells like fire wood and expensive cologne, and he always tells you how much he loves you right as you are to fall asleep in his big strong arms..."   By the end of his little speech Tamaki was swooning and daydreaming about this seemingly perfect partner.

"that's pretty gay boss, and you call us the homosexuals?" the twins say in unison, smirking at the club president

Tamaki snaps out of his fantasies instantly, "I'm not gay!" he shouts across the clubroom, 

if you listen closely however you may be able to hear a faint whisper coming from kyoyas direction "that's not what you said last night daddy", i seem to be the only one who heard this though and found myself flustered.

"anyways.. that sounds like a good idea Tamaki, i will now begin advertising our new 'boyfriend type" kyoya adds, completely ignoring his previous pervy statement.

"okay but now what about the rose?" honey asks

"hmmm good question honey-senpai" Haruhi says, wait since when was haruhi involved with this??

i look to her baffled "wait wait wait, since when was roses a thing that we need to choose"

"well you see," Tamaki begins (oh great anothe speech about the club) ," everybody in the club has their own specific colour. me = white, haruhi = red, kyoya = purple, kaoru = orange, hikaru = light blue, honey-senpai = pink, mori-senpai = navy blue. now we need one for you!"

the enthusiasm he has for this is almost motivating enough to make me the same. almost.

"what about black, none of you have that. and the only other i can think of is green, and no." i suggest 

"hmmm, good idea, sure black" kyaya begins to type up furiously on his laptop most likely planning my murder, idk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

later that day at the club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so... after Kyoya introduced me, i got a bit shy at how many girls actually requested me so i sked Kyoya if i could sit with Haruhi for my first day, he said yes thankfully, but only on the condition that we put on a little show for everyone. 

which is why I'm currently sat with Haru-chan in my lap, feeding her strawberries with cream.

the girls around us are squealing like little pigs, Haru-chan looks adorable though so i can just ignore them with their nosebleeds and fainting. then Haru-chan gets a bit of cream on the side of her lips, now i seem to have completely forgotten where we are because i just licked it off like i usually would.

Haruhi blushed a thousand shades of red and 5 separate girls all fainted at the same time and the others had *intense* nosebleeds.

after realising what i had just done, my face tinted slightly red but i mean, he did ask us to put on  a show, and i guess marking my territory in front of all these wild mutts could be kinda fun.

i smirk, Hauhi takes one look at my face and instantly starts trying to escape, she knows exactly whats about to happen.

"NOO , M/nnnnnn, SAVE ME SOMEBODY, TWINS KYOYA SOMEBODY HELPPPPPP" she screams while blushing furiously as i hold her tightly around the waist, i throw her over me so that she is straddling me. she looks down at me blushing a deep scarlet. i never get sick of that beautiful face, i culd honestly look at it forever. she looks down at my lips and starts drooling slightly.

"i thought you wanted help and for them to save you, and now you submit to me so easily?" i tease her slightly.

when Haru-chan gets irritated at me for teasing her she just kisses me in order to shut me up, this time was no different. she goes in for the kiss and i don't dodge, who would ya know. our lips connect and meld together perfectly just like they had countless times before.

Everybody in the room went silent, dead silent. we didn't even notice that we had attracted the attention of not only all of the girls but of the hosts themselves as well. after the eye of the storm passes the worst of the hurricane always begins. and that's what happened. possible the loudest screams i have ever heard erupt from all around the room. squealing, fainting and nosebleeds all increase tenfold everywhere. we don't stop however, in fact i wont let Haru-chan pull away, she hasnt given me any affection all day and i want my girlfriends kisses so I'm gonna get them.

the hosts are just shocked, they weren't expecting us to just start kissing out of nowhere like this, Kyoya snaps out of it first and smirks slightly only then to go start writing in his death no- ahem, notebook. 

we pull away slightly, but only enough for me to be able to whisper out for only haru-chan to be able to hear 

"maybe this host club isn't as bad as i thought"

_______________________________________________________________

 phew, another chapter in the bag wooo, a little bit of spice in this one, oooooooo. what will the host club do next and what is Kyoya planning in that mysterious notebook of his. hmmm all will be answered in due time, anyway thankyou for reading and expect that christmas chapter soon-ish, maybe sometime later in the month or smth.

1135 words, see yall later