Who is this???

Yo so like people have actually read this which like amazes me, thats super cool but anyway onto the next part of my awful story.

Again sorry for spelling

____________________

"Hey haru, you forgot your lunch"

"Oh M/n your here, thankyou so much for this, honestly what would i do without you"
Haruhi says as she walks up to you. When she gets to you she takes the lunch box with one hand.
"By the way why are you all soaking wet it isn't raining?"
" ah, well i kinda fell in the fountain outside hehe....he" M/n replies
Haruhi deadpans at this.
"You....fell" she states out of breath "in the fountain?" She finishes almost in disbelief at his clumsiness.

During this exchange the host is sat in confusion and jealousy staring and analysing this supposed new competitor for haruhis hand in future marraige. Well most of them, the anomalies of this group being the two oldest. One of whom spoke up in the groups dead silence (guess who)

"Haru-chan, who's this?"

Haruhi spins quickly, completely forgetting that the host club was even there in the first place since she was so ditracted by your conversation  (and your.. ahem see through shirt cos its wet but she would never admit that)

"Oh right well this is my boyfriend, his name is M/n L/n"

"WHHAAATTTT???!!!"

M/n and haruhi simultaniously sweatdrop at the host clubs reaction.

"Uhh h-hi it umm nice to meet you all...heh" M/n exclaims nervously.

And of course what follows....is chaos.

In a matter of seconds the previously calm music room three becomes complete pandemonium.

Tamaki begins furiouly interrogating M/n with questions such as 'where do you live' 'who are your parents' 'what do you work as' 'how old are you' 'do you have a criminal record' and the repeated question of 'what are your intentions with my dear haruhi.'
The twins are in a similar state but also start to become physical, shaking his shoulders and tying his hands behind his back, sitting him on a chair and placing a blidfold on him for his so called 'interrogation' (even though it made no sense to do so)
Kyoya starts typing on his laptop at an almost inhuman pace attempting to find any information he can about this M/n L/n and writing copious notes in his death no- ahem i mean normal black notebook not attached to any otherworldy being at all.
Honey and mori take a more sensible approach and take haruhi to a quiet table away from the chaos of shouting and crying and sit her down.

"So haru-chan, tell us about your boyfriend. Why didnt you tell us before?" Honey calmly asks as mori slides over a peice of strawberry cake (not before honey somehow steals the strawberry on top and eats it)

"Well uhh i dint tell you because of.......that" she states as she nervouly glances over to the other side of the room and sweatdrops at the sight of her boyfriend who somehow got tied up head to toe in duct-tape.

"Riiiight yeah i see where your coming from"
Honey replies not even bothering to spare a glance to the others, simply carrying on eatig as if this was normal......which it was but..

"Nevermind that tell me more about you guys"
Honey says exitedly.

"Well okay then ill start when we firts met i guess....."

___________________
___________________

Muahahahha
Cliffhanger

Anyway thats the end of the second chapter. I hope you liked it, tell me what you think,
Again sorry for my miskakes but eh oh well i guess idrc tbh

608 words