SHIIPPP!! - honey senpai

hello, this is said promised chapter, sorry i haven't updated in so long, as said in the A/N corona has messed with my schedule to the point of no return so i'm really sorry but like here's the chapter i guess XD

_______________________________________________________________________

"OMG that's so cute haru-chan i didn't know you could be so lovey-dovey!!"   honey-senpai squealed like a child.

"Cute." mori-senpai added 

Haruhi was as red as an actual tomato, or maybe a chilli pepper, whichever is more red because that is what she looked like - red.   

"awe, haru you look so embarrassed, you were the one who wanted to tell the story" M/n stated cheekily, of which haruhi responded with a light hit to his arm since she didn't actually want to hurt him, he chuckled at the feeble attempt to shut him up.

suddenly the air in the room shifted, it was now hostile, this was not missed by anyone in the room, not even the dense ass haruhi could not notice the sudden change in atmosphere. This strange and scary aura was radiating from the rest of the host club sat patiently but with intent glares on M/n.

"uhhh, guys you ok?" haruhi (finaly calming herself down) asked cautiously.

the gloomy aura somehow got stronger and after a heavy moment of silence tamaki spoke up, but not to haruhi for once.

"je jure devant Dieu que si vous la blessez, je vous briserai personnellement le cou à mains nues."  (that was google translate i don't speak french sorry if its wrong XD)

everybody except tamaki and M/n looked very confused, speaking of M/n he was currently scared shitless, he slowly stepped being haruhi using her as some sort of human sheild against this angry french-man about to, and i quote, 'personally break his neck with his bare hands'. yeah no he wasn't going to deal with that today.

"what did he say M/n?" haruhi turned to M/n to ask but his gaze was on the floor seeming anxious. at this she got confused, "tamaki-senpai, what did you say?" she asked him with a threatening tone.

"i google translated it and yes tamaki i agree ans will accompany you." kyoya added.

this made haruhi more confused and kinda scared but a little tap on her left shoulder told her to drop it, they had little tells like that from back when they were younger when M/n needed her for something or was anxious. 

haruhi quickly glared and the boys to shut them down, and they backed off immediately.

"anyway M/n, i remember that we didn't finish our conversation from this morning," haruhi turned to M/n with a threatening smile.

"damn, i thought you forgot about that" M/n mumbled under his breath

"yes well guess what, i didn't" she miraculously heard what he said and very sternly pressed onto the topic

"okay well yes haru, i am enrolling into Ouran pretty soon, my mom wanted me to get a good education here and since she heard that you went here she enrolled me with the money that my step-dad has been earning"

silence, that is the only thing that could be heard in music room 3 .

"you...are...coming...to.. OUR SCHOOL?!" the host club exclaimed 

"i-uh so your coming to ouran? w-when?", haruhi was mainly in shock at this news, she had no idea that his step-dad had been so rich.

"maybe next week? it took a while for me to take the exam and then to get back the results since its the middle of the school year now but the uniform should be arriving tomorrow and then i start monday"  M/n explained with ease and not sensing the shock and envy coming from the other boys '

'so not only does he live with her but he also gets to see her every day at school too?!?!'

you see however, one of the club members did not have such a negative reaction to this new information, instead his brain started ticking, laptop running and pen on death note ready to stir up some drama.. and money.

"M/n, when you do come to ouran, why dont you join the host club?"

_______________________________________________________________________

im sorry that this isnt very long, ik i said i was going to do a longer chapter to make up for not being here for a while but i just lost motivation half way through writing, thankyou so much for 1.06k was it the last time i checked, im honestly astounded with how many people have actually read  this crap but im so thankfull because it motivates me to write even more crap so by the end of this maybe we will have a completed pile of crap.

773 words 

ill see you whenever i post next but dont expect it to be too soon XD