how they met (part 1)

Ok, hi so i do know that i am posting this literally on the same day as the last chapter but like i just suddenly had an idea and couldn't be bothered to go back and edit the other one so here we are. 

as usual sorry for my spelling and stuff like that.

____________________________________

Haruhis pov

"It's actually quite a strange place we met. Um, we kind of met at my moms' funeral actually"

Honey-senpai looked at me with a confused look but didn't say anything so i decided to continue,

"M/n was the son of my moms best friend who she went to school with so he was a the funeral as well. he was the only other person the that was my age so....

_____________________________

flashback

"haruhi darling look over there there's another boy about your age, go talk to him while i catch up with his mother."

"okay dad"  i said . who is he? I've never seen him at Christmas  so he cant be family. But then again i've never seen that lady before either so maybe shes one of moms' old friends and this is her son or something?         maybe yeah.

"hi, my names Haruhi its nice to meet you, whats your name?"    i say politely.

"h-hi my n-names M/n L-L/n its n-nice to meet y-you too"     he seems nervous, why though?

"hi M/n, so is that your mom?"    i guess anyone would be nervous in a room of people they probably don't know. Or perhaps he just has a stutter?

"y-yeah she is, u-umm you s-said your n-names H-Haruhi right?"

"yeah it is"   

"well u-umm i'm r-really sorry f-for your loss, m-miss f-fujioka came round our h-house sometimes to t-talk to mom and she a-always brought m-me a cupcake. When she'd a-ask me how they were t-they were always d-delicious and she t-told me her daughter H-haruhi made them. She was so kind t-to me and h-helped me sometimes w-with my maths homework. Really she was s-so nice a-and it i-isn't f-fair that t-this had t-to h-happen t-to such a n-nice lady"          he started to choke up at the end and tears started rolling down his face.

I was in shock. I never knew this boy and yet my mom was so much a part of his life. Those cupcakes.....

"When she used to come home on a Sunday she would always tell me that the cupcakes were delicious. I guess she was just quoting you. Well i'm glad you liked them"   i say and look up at him with a bright smile.

his eyes widen for a moment until he returns the big smile himself wiping away the tears on his face.

from that day on me and M/n hung out almost everyday. when he would come over to my place we would bake cupcakes . He would eat most of them since he had such a sweet-tooth , i helped him with his maths homework just like my mom used too. We went to the same school actually and never even noticed so when we went back we would end up being practically inseparable.... until 5th grade.

When the start of 5th grade was just around the corner. about a week before we went back. we were at M/n's house  when his mom came through the door and asked.

"Are you all packed- oh Haruhi i forgot you were even her haha sorry. But anyway are you all packed to leave tomorrow sweetie?"

leaving? what? why would he we going on holiday school starts next week? where is he going?        so many thought were going through my mind a 1000 miles per minute.

"y-yeah i'm a-all packed mom"        

"packed? where are you going school starts next week?"      i ask 

His mom  looks at me for a moment before turning back to her son 

"did you not tell her?"

"n-no i d-didn't"

"well then, ill leave you two alone for now then"        she then left the room but she also left me very confused

"what does she mean N/n?"

"u-umm well how d-do i say this.........i-i'm leaving"

"leaving where and for how long?"

"t-to France, and i-i don't k-know h-how long, maybe m-months........m-maybe y-years"

I was shocked. My best friend. Was leaving. To France. For maybe years. And he didnt tell me till NOW?!?!?!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER THAN A DAY BEFORE!?!? AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN LEAVING IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?"      i very rarely lost my cool and he had never seen me this mad before apart from the time when his bullies dangled him out of the window after class.  I also knew very well that M/n could stand shouting at all. Before his parents divorced that is all he would hear day in day out and he began to despise it and cower away from it when it was near him. i knew that at yet.....

"I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND, NO YOUR ONLY FRIEND AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME. LEAVING ME ALONE AND NOT EVEN TELLING ME THAT YOUR GOING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!?! IF YOUR MOM HANDN'T COME IN, WOULD YOU HAVE EVEN TOLD ME AT ALL OR WOULD YOU HAVE JUST ABANDONED ME WITH NO TRANCE OR WARNING!??!"

At some point during my screaming fest M/n had curled up into the corner crying and on the verge of a full-scale panic attack.

I also had tears streaming down my face and in my blind rage not thinking properly i left the room, slammed the door and ran all the way home without looking back. That night i cried myslef to sleep and when i went to apologize in the morning.....

he was gone.

________________________

AAAHH sorry sorry i know cliffhanger and its angst too i know you pobably hate me but its fine because there will be part two.

this is also my longst chapter yet at 948 words wooooo yyayyyy anyway like alsays tell me what you think did you like it did you hate it should i stop writing altogether or do you want more. 

anyway ill see you hopefully in part 2