•09•

Y/n's POV
It was early the next morning and surprisingly I woke up to the sounds of chirping. I got up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready for work, I check the time and it's was 6:30 am, pretty early I have plenty of time.

Once done I went downstairs and was greeted by the maids. I went to the dining room and saw an old couple and their twins, I knew who they were...

"Oh, I didn't know we had company...Good morning Mr. and Mrs.Harris" I said giving a warm smile and slightly bowing my head.

"Oh so this is the girl that I'll marry...she's quite the beauty...but is she worthy of our name father?" The male twin said, looking at me from head to toe.

"Willam, dear be nice to your soon-to-be wife," Mrs.Harris said to him.

Willam Harris, the same age as Jax and I, has pink hair and almost red like brown eyes...he's very handsome but unfortunately due to his aggressive personality it's hard to even get his attention.
(Willam Harris)

"Woah~ my sister-in-law is sooo~ pretty," said a girl  much similar to Willam,The only difference is that she's quite flirty towards anyone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Woah~ my sister-in-law is sooo~ pretty," said a girl much similar to Willam,The only difference is that she's quite flirty towards anyone.
(Chole Harris)

"Thank you I suppose

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Thank you I suppose..." I reply and look at my parents, "Mother, Father...I'll be off to work now, it was good to see you all.'' I was going to walk out but Willam's scoff stopped me.

"A woman of wealth should never work," Willam said, earning a chuckle from me.

Both of our parents saw this, being that my parents are more than happy to let us be and his well...one gets the picture.

"Listen my darling you may not be used to this, but I need no man to take care of me...to simply put it if I wanted to, I can easily give myself a child through the help of science of course..." I looked at the Harris and then at my parents. "Do I really have to marry him? Can't we just...not?"

Mrs.Harris gasped "Sweetie I assure you my Willy is actually a really suitable husband for you! He's handsome, smart and wealthy...and um...very supportive of whatever you want to do right darling" I saw that she reach over and pinched him at his sides.

"Ow! Yeah yeah I'm so supportive," Willam said rubbing his side.

His father looked quite embarrassed of this and I assume decide not to say anything about his son's actions.

Papa took all this in and spoke sternly that he only uses when he's finally had enough. "Seeing your son acting a fool makes me take back what I said, Mr.Harris...My daughter is right, I let her do as she pleases because I already have an heir to the company, that being said it doesn't hurt her to be an independent woman, that I would never try to stop, it gives me great pride seeing her proving herself not only to me but the rest of the world that she can do it."

Mama nods "My husband is right, I believe your son can't see that he's not messing with a queen oh no queens are simply decor for a king, no your son is getting involved with a goddess, a standard much too high for him to achieve, so darling with your agreement and my beautiful Y/n with your consent, I propose a challenge," mama said smirking linking her arms to papa as her long (h/c) hair sways a little.

I looked at her with an smirk of my own, mama did like a wager. "Very well mama if it's what you wish then by all means tell us" I reply to her.

She elegantly held her chin with her right arm while her left arm gently supported her right. "You see Mr.Harris we did tell you that my son has found his love, regardless of gender...I believe our daughter shall do the same, you have a lovely girl and I can tell she is quite interested in my daughter..."

Mrs.Harris spoke "What are you implying Mrs.Sol? That two woman marry one another? That's abnormal!? It's disgusting to even think"

Poor Chloe Harris... she frown a bit hearing her mother talk such way, from what I heard Chole likes to fool around with anyone she can. Unfortunately she has never came out to her mother and I can see why.

Papa chime in bring mama close to him and waving me to be by his side, he reached hot my hand and kissed it, my papá's (e/c) eyes looking at me with such care, not wanting to harm anyone. "Mr.Harris I suggest you and your wife get with the times of things, my beautiful esposa [wife]  gave you two an opportunity to prove your names worth...Y/n do you have a gender preference? If so please tell this old man what catches my little sunshine's eye?"

I smiled and placed papá's hand near my cheek "Papa I do not see gender when it comes to love...Man...woman...it doesn't matter  as long as they love me and I love them"

"Then it's settle, both twins will woo my daughter they have until the end of the year" papá said standing up with mama getting ready to leave, papa looks at me with apologetic eyes and slight frowns "Sorry for taking your time Hija [Daughter] I'll have a driver ready for you be safe" papa said kissing my cheek, mama followed placing both hands on my face, "And don't worry, you don't have to choose them if you don't want too...it's just to stall, te amo mi solita [ I love you my little sun]"

"Me too bye mama, bye papa, and nice seeing you all as well take care and my the best lover win!" I giggled and walked off getting ready to leave.

I walked to the car getting ready to go. My phone rings, looking at it was Noah, I answered his call.

"What's up Noah?"

        "Y/n! Can you come get me...my car broke down"

I giggled "Sure just send me your location and I'll come get you Noah"

He breathed a sigh of relief "Ahh~ Your a life saver Y/n"

"Yeah yeah, see you soon okay"

                           "Okay see yah!" And he hangs up

A couple of seconds and he sent me his location, I told the driver to make a quick stop at [____]  to pick up a Noah.

_____________________________________
                                  Author Notes
•Feel free to point out any mistakes as i did this late at night T-T
•Also the female character that has the most votes/comments will be one of your potential lover ^^ so choose wisely, I've seen you guys simping for Miss Diana Crespo~  so if you want the Crespo siblings to fight over you that might be interesting to write but regardless it will be up to you all
•Same goes for the guy, apart from our lovely wonder who else should be one of your potentials? Let me know :3