•06•

Y/N POV,1:38pm

Mhm...I missed lunch time oh well... today felt odd, usually Noah comes around and we go out to eat. Where is he? I got up and went to the vending machine down the hall.

After getting a bag of my favorite chips I decide to text Noah on his absence to work.

Hehe He's so sweet to think about me like this... I stay there and ponder,How will it feel to date a guy like Noah? I've never dated a 'normal' guy before

While the thought is nice I still had work to do. I threw away the now empty chip bag and went to my desk.

Roy POV,2:03pm

Ughh I'm getting tired of the same old line.

"Oí can we take five" I yelled at the crew

"Sure Stones, everyone take five!"

I went off set and went in a coffee shop, I'm not surprised that all eyes were on me. I sighed and gave my charming smile to the barista,

"Hey gorgeous can I have a mocha express and a ham and cheese sandwich"

She blush madly "Y-yeah that'll be $24.78"

Ugh, that's quite a lot oh well "Alright I'll pay in card"

She taped away on the tablet, "Okay!"

I payed and waited for my order, I closed my eyes and remembered my brother...well more of sister.

"Here's your order sir!" She came over with my food with a 'charming' smile. She left, looking down I see a piece of paper near my sandwich.

Heh sorry love but I've got a boyfriend

The thought of Jax gave me shivers, 6 years of dating and this man makes me feel like a a giddy school girl.

Flashback, 6 years ago

"Hey Roy your coming over?"

I smirked at him slinging my arms around his shoulders "Of course Jax"

Knowing that when I come home I'll have to go back to THEM.

Once I got home I went straight to my room, the maids came now and then to check up on me. After all I'm the son of the Mr.Stones, the 'most important man in the world' bullshit.

That sick man donated 800,000 dollars to an organization that helps young lgbt community teens when their family disowns them, in sense that's wonderful, what a great man...Ha! My 'father' is a homophobic.

The day my older brother came out as trans, my father went mental. Because of this our mother secretly bought my older brother feminine clothing and even offer to pay for their surgery.

"Whatcha doin baby bro~"

"Getting ready to go to Jax's house"

"Oh?~ you mean busting your boyfriend ?"

I rolled my eyes at them "No he's my best friend"

"Oh Ronnie bear when will you open your eyes , your in love with him"

I frowned "Jo...father would never approve of my preference"

They sighed and looked at me "Well...at the bright side I've chosen my name..."

I peeked up "what is it?"

They smiled at me so gently "Joana..."

I hugged them tight "It's a beautiful name Jo...and I won't have to change the nickname too" I laughed

"Haha yeah, it's much more suited for me but get going Romeo! Lover boy is waiting"

I laughed "Fine,Fine I'll go see you later Jo"

"Bye Ronnie Bear...and remember I love you so much baby brother" the last part was said rather sadly, like on the verge of tears

"Of course Jo I love you too"

I left the house....

Oh I should've stayed...I should've stayed with them...with Joana.

I was with Jax for an hour before I got that call, My mother called me to tell me that Joana has committed suicide. That day was the worst day of my entire life...

Jaxon came with me to the hospital. My father not showing any emotions towards the death of my 'brother' or should I say my sister, my mother crying for the death of Joana.

Weeks later after the funeral I went straight to Jax's house. Of course no one was home except Jax, he was in a towel, all wet from a shower, he looked at me with pure confusion.

"Roy...are you okay? How was...you know—"

Before he could finish, I kissed him on the lips "I love you fucking idiot...I always had loved you"

Jax stared at me with a blank face, I was scared now...I've never dated a guy, or even confused to a guy...Jax was my first "Jax..?"

He gently smiled and kissed me much to my surprise. He led to his bedroom and pushed me gently to his bed.

"I love you too Roy...heh and here I thought I'll never get a chance to confess to you" he said looking at me with a haze.

"Why...why would you think that Jax?"

He simply kissed my neck "Because you dated so many girls...your our schools playboy Roy"

I looked at him with lust in my eyes "You idiot I only did that to stay as your best friend...but I don't want that...I want you"

We both smiled and he dropped he's towel "Then starting from today Roy...you are my boyfriend and your not allowed to fall in love with other"

"Haha I wouldn't have it any other way stupid"

6 years later

Having that memory I remember why Jax has always been a good guy, not like me...I guess opposites do attract.

Poor Y/N and Jax, dealing unwanted marriage just for the sake of pleasing the people and strengthening the family business.

I checked the time, Opps guess Five minutes are up

I walked out of the cafe and looked across the building where Y/N works.

Heh...they'll be fine

I walked out and went back to the set

Y/N POV 3:12pm

I just felt a shiver on my back, luck some bad omen of sorts. I shook my head, I have much important things to think about like the Harris twins.

Within my thoughts I hear Nicolas talking to me "Y/N how would you like to have dinner with me tonight"

It sound more of a command then anything but I played along.

"Alright that sounds lovely Nicolas" I reply

He smirked "Then meet me at my office after work hours"

"Well do Mr.Crespo"