•03•

Late at night Nicholas POV

I couldn't sleep, not when my thoughts lead me to Y/N, I turned the TV on and just like always the news couldn't get enough of new drama, or business.

[Sol family has just announced a new division over sea! How do you feel Mr.Sol]

Tch...Greyson Sol...honestly what can't that guy do, even father wants me to be exactly like him.

[We feel overjoyed, but I personally would like to thank you all for your support without it Sol. Tech wouldn't be where it is today]

Greyson gave a warm smile to the reporters that even makes me blush a bit. Honestly this family is blessed with charms.

[Mr.Sol, rumors say that the young Y/N Sol is working for the Crespo family, how do you feel? Don't you feel betrayed]

I leaned closer to the TV, even I would like to know Greyson's reaction towards Y/N working.

Greyson looks a bit shock but gives a smile nonetheless,

[Not at all, my sister enjoys fashion and would like to design them for people, much like we do in the tech world, we help improve people's lives well she wants to help people express themselves through clothing, honestly it's a noble profession]

I turned off the TV, and laid in bed, I search on the internet again typing Sol. Tech, Tch noble my ass, my dislike for that family only tends to grow. I throw my phone on the night stand and went to bed.

Y/N POV

The morning sun hits my face, I groan and turn to the other side and cozy myself into my blankets. I heard small foot steps coming into my room, climbing onto my bed and laying face to face.

"Auntie~ grandma sent me to wake you" Grace said removing my hair away from my face.

I sat up and yawned "Mhm what time is it?"

Grace smiled "It's six in the morning auntie"

Thank god it's early~ thanks mother~

I got up of bed and looked at Grace "Thanks Gracie I'll be down in a few"

Grace nodded and went back downstairs, I walked into my bathroom and proceeded to do my daily routine, after doing so I just wore something nice to wear for work. I went downstairs, into the dining room where my brothers, Hana, Grace, and our parents were sitting at the table and enjoy their breakfast.

"Good morning my beloved family" I smiled happily

My family greeted me, and I sat down eating the breakfast that had been made. My mother looked at us all and smiled so elegantly, "I saw what you said yesterday My dear Greyson"

My older brother looked at my mother "I meant what I said in that interview mother"

I looked perplexed and asked "what interview?"

Hana sipped some of her drink and said "It's called Good Morning (city's name), they questioned Greyson about the company but of course they asked about you working for the Crespo's"

Of course my family went silent for a bit, Greyson spoke up "Well I did stated that you were simply following your goal, that it is no different than what we were doing"

Jax raised he's drink up in the air "preach brother" and drank his cup. I smiled and ate my breakfast.

After I finished I rushed outside to call a cab but Greyson stopped me and offered me a ride to work.