•11•

Y/n POV
Beautiful...was all I can think of as I saw her...She looks almost identical to Nicholas...

She came up to us and spoke so sweetly but you can sense the venom in them, "You must be Y/n Sol? Aren't you a cutie~ I would love for you to join me and my brother for lunch"

I did blush just a little but gave a grin at her response "Thank you I would be thrill"

She smiled and nodded her head, "Great! By the way the picture that Jaxon post of you two is just so adorable~! Tata~" she said before walking away, I pulled out my phone and saw what he posted.

Noah looked over me and awed, "You two look adorable" he cooed.

I sighed, "He knows I don't like that picture, but two can play that"

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

I smiled "Post a picture of us and Greyson of course" I upload an old picture of my brothers and I.

I showed it to Noah and he awed, "You guys look so cool!" he smiled  and looked at me. "How old we're you all when you took this photo?"

Smiling at the picture, and looking at him I said "When I was around 15 years old I believe, my brother and I passed our entrance exam for I think a program for the gifted"

Noah titled his head and asked "And that is?"

At that I simiply looked at him and frown a little, "To put it simiple it was a program for the rich but the exam was for the gifted,father could've paid for our entry but decide it would be better if we took the exam, that way we got in by our own means and not by our parnets..." I hated that program...there was a lot of snobby kids but i couldn't speak because I too, was a snobby kid.

"Hey...if it makes you feel any better, your not a total snob...your kind...smart...stunning...caring...and...so much more" Noah rant on.

That put a smile on my face and I lightly pecked him on the cheek "Thank you Noah...you know your one of the few people I consider a friend now lets get back to work! Roy said he's bringing lunch" I giggled and walked to my office.

3rd Person POV
Walking down the Sol Tech halls, with her [H/C] long hair flowing behind her.Swaying her hips side to side, everyone doesn't dare to look at her, after all the CEO's wife should never be look at. Mrs.Sol went straight to her husbands office to wait for him. Something urgent came up that couldn't wait until he got home.

While waiting she found an old picture of herself and her husband.

She stared at the picture, her husbands lovely [E/c]  eyes staring back at her with such love

She stared at the picture, her husbands lovely [E/c] eyes staring back at her with such love.

"Mi amor [My love] what a surprise, what brings you here?" Mr.Sol said.

Mr.Sol looked as handsome as ever, barely aged since they meant. Mrs.Sol walked up to her husband and gave a sweet peck on he's lips.

"[My Love] it's our daughter's boss...something doesn't look right" Mrs.Sol said handing a file with pictures of the Crespo's heir meeting with odd men.

Mr.Sol laughed menacingly his eyes looking insane, running his hand in his hair, his wife looked confused and set the file on his desk, she held a pout on her elegant face, " Darling I'm serious I'm not liking that our daughter is working for a bad man".

Mr.Sol adore the way his wife talked, after all English wasn't her first language, she always did spoke with an accent, he calmed down and went to hold his with in his arms, rocking her back and fourth.

"I know... it's just you and Greyson worry for [N/n] too much, she's a woman mi cielo [my sky] I doubt that kid will let some spoil brat take her...Plus I wouldn't let any take my little sunflower away from us" Mr.Sol said Kissing his wife's forehead.

Mrs.Sol knows her husband well...after all he had their names changed just to cover up his past. She drew circles mindlessly on his chest. He knows when she's in thought.

"What is your beautiful mind thinking honey?" He asked.

She looked up with her ocean eyes, her lovely [H/c] a bit of a mess smiling at her husband "My memories with... how we met..." she looked back down getting teary eyed.

" she looked back down getting teary eyed

"I just love you so much Al...I miss saying your name.." she quietly spoke.

Mr.Sol froze, he hasn't heard his birth name in a very long time. Oh how he misses having his wife call his name.

"Maeve..." he whispered softly.

She pecked his lips "My name sounds sweet coming from you Al..." she whispered.

Mr.Sol up until now was pictured as a hard to reach man, someone you couldn't really change even if you pay the man. But something about Mrs.Sol that he just couldn't get away from. "I'm assuming you want me to double check this kid?" He asked.

She happily nodded, he sighed and laughed, "I figured as much, fine I'll check this kid out for you my love, If anything looks off I'll make sure she doesn't work there again, even if I have to make a clothing brand"

"Oh~ Al you truly have my heart! Now...doesn't that mean maybe trying for another baby..?" She asked timidly.

Mr.Sol looked flustered and turned beet red, "Now darling were a bit old for a baby, but I can get you a tiger cub if that makes you better"

She sulked but comply "Fine darling but I'll ask Y/n to help me name the baby after all she did help with noodles names"

They laughed and enjoyed the time they share together. Knowing that they were lucky to have met each other and best of all made a life here with their 3 beautiful children.

But just out the CEO's door, Greyson Sol heard it all.

"They will never change....my loving parents of hell..."