•14•

Y/n's POV
How did I got drag into this?!, I was off for the weekend, I remember having Max over to talk about work and now we are at a party that she whipped up at her place. Great. What's worse she invited everyone including Jaxon.

"Wait... so you mean to tell me you dated Hendrix Campo?! Honey he's the son of a drug lord?!" Roy said shocked.

"Relax babe, Drix wouldn't hurt a fly, it's Max you should worry, that chick almost killed her mother for trying to force her to wear a dress" Jax reply, "Besides this was back when he was new to the school but Y/n doesn't talk about him."

I looked at them both "I don't talk about him because we didn't really end well...I wanted to work and make something of myself and he wanted me to be his "trophy wife", that's not me" I sighed.

I didn't know why Maxine threw this party, she knows I hate being around others. Jaxon and Roy enjoy parties as much as clubbing, off those two went, Jax to introduce his boyfriend to his old friends, you know the spoiled rich kids no one talks too unless it's to brag.

I decide to stay with Max and mingle with some of her friends. Safe to say I do not relate to anything, and excused myself to the bathroom.

"You remember where it is sunshine? Or you need me to help ya out mamas?" Max said looking at me a bit worried.

"I'll be fine Max, it hasn't been that long" I smiled at her, leaving her friends behind to go use the restroom.

"Should've told her Drix is near the area hehe" Max said drinking her fruit punch tequila mix.

As I was looking, I was indeed lost... she knew and still let me go... Max probably wanted a good laugh like old times.

"Where is the bathroom..." I mumbled to myself.

"You passed it princess" said a dark shadow.

You've got to be kidding me, could've been anyone to run into and fate chose him...

"Hendrix...what are you doing here?" I ask, knowing the answer to the dumb question.

He chuckled and leaned close to me, very close, "I live here mi Reyna [my Queen] but you knew that, now let me show you where the bathroom is, wouldn't want a mess" he said, holding my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom and splashing my face with very cold water, I knew I was going to have to face him sooner or later. I went out of the bathroom and looked down to the floor to his my obvious embarrassment.

"Okay nice seeing you!" I tried to walk off but he stop me.

"No thank you Drix, or I miss you?" He joked pinning me to a wall. "Your still very beautiful Y/n...and I've heard that you'll be getting marry soon...so I can to offer my blessings or if you prefer my help"

As much as my heart was racing from this, I knew Drix hasn't changed at all... I remember how jealous he was at the idea of me having guy friends, knowing that if my dad didn't approve of him, my dad would choose a suitable man for me...well he was wrong.

"Mhm I'm not...I've told my parents as such but you know my mom...she loves the thrill..."I responded forcing myself to look at him.

"I know what I did in the past was wrong babe...but I didn't for us, for a chance to be with you and love you...why can't you rely on me?" He whispered to me in my ear.

I sighed, he picked an awful place to talk about such topics. "It's not that I didn't rely on you...it's that you try to change me...someone that I would never be Drix...do you honestly think that I do sit at home waiting for you, doing nothing? Drix I wanted to work and be the Sol that designed clothing"

He scoffed and looked at me "Y/n be real, I love you, I really do but as long as you have the name Sol, people would never look pass that, trust me I know..." he then held me in his arms which I admitted was amazing...for like a minute. "If you marry me....I can help you achieve those beautiful and wild dreams"

Wild...is my dream really wild? I mean yes it's odd that someone who already has a start in life would change paths but is it truly wild?

"Listen if you need someone call me...I'll always be here for you until my very last breath..." he lean in giving a kiss on my temple and left.

I soon left the party, I called Greyson to pick me up. Once I got in the car we drove back home.

"What's bothering you N/n...you look conflicted?" He asked looking concerned for me.

"It's nothing...don't worry" I gave him a small smile and looked at the window.
He didn't press me further and drop me off.

"Rest well N/n tomorrow Hana and I will stop by for dinner" he said waving at me before driving off to be with his family.

"Hehe I can't wait to see my favorite niece~" I whisper to myself before entering home and up my room. Laying on my bed, scrolling my phone until it ding and saw who texted me.

It's Nicholas...

Mhm sometimes he's cute

I lay my head on the pillow and thought about today...first Diana saying some very interesting stuff, my boss being very friendly with me, arranged marriage with a people I don't even know and worst my ex boyfriend has somehow came back into my life.

"I just want to be normal...and focus on me, not relationships why...why do I have to be the one with this attention" I yelled in my room

"Because my daughter you are a wonderful soul"

I turned so fast and say my mother, "Mama..."

She walked over and took a sit next to me, "N/n... what troubles my little sunflower on such a wonderful night?" She asked caressing my hair out of my face.

"Oh you know life..." I responded back

"Oh my sweet one I know life far too well" she responded kissing my temple and leaving me alone.