Prank Wars

Team JNPR and the Dark Group were heading out to practice. They then showed off their weapons, and Jaune just looked at them.

"Um, you guys go on ahead, I'm gonna grab something from the room."

Silhouette then pulled out his Chaos Emerald and said, "CHAOS CONTROL!!"

He then teleported everyone except Jaune outside. Jaune meanwhile looked in RWBY's dorm, and saw their weapons.

He looked around, and said, "I mean, it's not like they're using them."

He then decided to try them out. 

TRANSITION....

Weiss walked in the room, and then a bucket of ice water fell on her. Ruby, Yang, Blake, Bendy, Alice and Boris laughed.

"GOT HER!!!" said Yang.

"OH THAT NEVER GET OLD!!" said Boris.

"ICE WATER FOR ICE QUEEN!!" said Ruby.

Weiss just growled. 

The Next Day...

Weiss then froze all the water in the bucket, and Ruby walked in, saying,

"So I said, 'Now that's a kata- UGH!!"

"GAH!!" cried Bendy.

"OH MY GOSH, RUBY!!" said Yang.

"Ha!" said Weiss, "Now that's ice water!"

"Weiss, I think she's concussed!!" said Alice.

"I think she's pranked is what she is!" said Weiss.

Alex then came from behind, and said, "WEDGIE!!!"

He reached, and said, "Where is Weiss' underwear?"

"I don't have any on right now," she said. Alex then stopped, pulled his hand out, and looked at it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

He then made a ridiculously large bon fire, and he burned the glove he used to try to wedgy Weiss.

Weiss and Bendy were watching him from a far, and Weiss said, "Thanks for the help."

"Any time," said Bendy, and the two fist bumped. 

TRANSITION....

The arcade was packed. The new Bulls-Eye and Wack a Grimm were now open.

Then, Nora, Ren, Yang, Gamma and Steve were all thrown out.

The Shop keeper then slammed the door, and the sign said, "Closed for Repair."

Nora then got up, with Ren, Steve and Yang still on her head, and she said, "Excuse me!!"

The door opened, and a giant teddy bear then flew on her head, knocking off Steve, Ren and Yang.

"Thank you!"

Nora then skipped off, and Gamma said, "WHERE IS MY PRIZE FOR THE BULLS-EYE!?!?"

Then, he was thrown a stuffed tiger, and he looked at it, and said, "Much gratitude abliled."

He then rolled away.

TRANSITION....

Jaune was trying Crescent Rose, but it was too heavy for him, and he then spun out of control.

He then tried Ember Celica, until he shot himself into the wall.

Gambol Shroud was next, until Jaune threw it into the bathroom.

He then twirled with Myrtenaster, and he turned to see Team RWBY staring at him.

Weiss was glaring, Yang was laughing, Ruby was smiling, and Blake had a blank expression on her face.

"Don't be jealous!" said Jaune with sass.