Big Vacation

Blake walked into her dorm, and fell on the floor.

"Ugh, that test was brutal. Must. Rest. Brain!"

Zwei then came in, and barked at her.

"Go away dog."

Zwei then tried to play with Blake.

"This isn't a game. This is not what a game looks like."

Zwei then snuggled up next to Blake, and Blake said, "I did not ask for this. These are unauthorized snuggles!"

Zwei was about to leave, when Blake grabbed him.

"I didn't say stop......... If you tell anyone about this, I will shave your butt."

Zwei then licked Blake.

In the window, the Careman siblings were recording the whole thing.

"I love blackmail!" said Alex.

TRANSITION.........

Weiss was waiting at the airport, when Ruby came up with a suitcase, saying, "Weiss wait!! Don't go on your exotic beach vacation without me!"

"Funny," said Weiss, "I don't remember inviting you."

"Duh, that's cause we're BFF's!! And as your BFF I just knew you'd want me to come along."

"Ruby, I....... Uh, fine, I guess one more person won't ruin my vacation."

Just then, the gang came running through.

Sun "SUN'S OUT WITH HIS GUNS OUT!!!"

Jaune "BEACH VOLLEYBALL CHAMP, COMING THROUGH!!!"

Yang "Who brought the suntan lotion?"

Blake "I want all the fish."

Bendy "Wide open beach with miles to run on!! Awesome!!"

Alice "I got the grill. Will be easy to cook the food without it though."

Alex "Let's see, floaty, snorkel, dynamite, water gun, balloons, I'm all set!"

Boris "Can't wait to see what animals are here!!"

Nora "Nora's captain of the party boat!! ARRRRRGH!!"

Ren "Nora, I don't think that's how it works."

Kathy "I don't understand, your name is Neptune. You were named after the god of the ocean."

Neptune "NO WATER!! PLEASE!!"

Weiss looked at Ruby, and said, "You told them, didn't you?"

Ruby laughed, "I, uh, may have mentioned it to one or two individuals."

Just then, Zwei appeared from Ruby's suit case, and Gamma appeared with a chef hat and apron saying, 'Kiss the cook'.

"Okay, I told everyone."

JUNIOR DETECTIVES...........

"That's not fair!!" whined Neptune, "Last time, you said I could be Bad Cop!!"

"Look, you're just not a very good bad cop," said Sun, "OKAY!?! I'm sorry!!"

"Really?" asked Neptune.

"SEE!?! THAT'S NOT BAD COP MATERIAL!!"

"WELL I'M SORRY I HAVE FEELINGS!!!"

"BAD COPS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!!!"

"I'LL SHOW YOU!!"

The two rough housed a bit, until the door opened, and Steve, dressed as Robo Cop, said, "We got her."

He then threw Nora in, and slammed the door.

"Let's see here," said Sun, looking at the file, "Nora...... Valkyrie, is it?"

"That's what they call me," said Nora.

"Okay, Ms. Valkyrie, what would you say is your favorite breakfast food-"

"WHERE WERE YOU ON MARCH 1ST!?!?!?" demanded Neptune, shoving Sun to the side, "WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF THE PANCAKE INCIDENT!?!?!?"

"YOU'RE YELLING ALREADY!?!?" asked Sun, "THAT'S WAY TOO SOON!! YOU CALL YOURSELF A BAD COP!?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!!" said Nora in a stereotypical suspect voice, "I'LL NEVER TALK!!"

"We have an eyewitness linking you to the scene of the crime!!" said Sun

We then cut to all the women in line.

Ruby picked her nose, Weiss was disgusted, Blake was reading, Yang was being "cool" herself, Alice was filing her nails, Esther was singing, Kathy was sharpening her katana, Pyrrha was being nice, and Nora was largely fat, and she burped.

Ren pointed to Nora, and hugged Neptune.

"Sh, sh, it's okay. She can't hurt you anymore," said Neptune.

Nora then used reverse psychology and yelled at Neptune, "OH YEAH!?! WELL WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF THE PANCAKE MASSACRE!?!

"Um," said Neptune nervously, "I don't have to tell you that!"

"Dude, it's super common!! She's just trying to intimidate you!! Just answer her."

Neptune looked at his feet, and said, "No."

"YEAH SEE!?!?!" Sun then realized what Neptune said, and asked, "Wait, why not?"

"I don't wanna," said Neptune.

"Sounding, kinda guilty there, eh, partner?" asked Nora.

"yeah," said Sun, backing away, "He does."

"I... I was just outside, walking, no..... j-jogging. Yeah, I was jogging-"

"JUST TELL US WHERE YOU WERE!!!" demanded Sun.

"I WAS COMING BACK FROM DANCE CLASS!!!" cried Neptune hysterically.

"AHA!!" said Sun, "Wait, what?"

"AND THEN WHAT!?!" asked Nora.

"AND THEN I ATE ALL THE PANCAKES!!!!"

Nora pulled out a fake mustache, and said, "Nailed him!!"