Ren Plays Tag

Ruby walks in the dorm, and yells, "I'M BORED!!! Weiss, entertain me."

"I can't right now," said Weiss, "I'm studying."

"Awwww." Ruby then said, "yeah, I know you're busy, that makes sense. I really don't have anything else to do, but you-you got stuff to take care of, that's fine...... After you're done, would you wanna, hang out?"

"I'll be at this all night," said Weiss.

Ruby then slides across the floor, reading a book, and asks, "Maybe we could study together?"

"Ruby, I really just need to focus," said Weiss annoyed.

Ruby then whimpers in sadness. She then got annoyed with Weiss ignoring her.

So, she jumps up, lands on her desk, flopping like a fish, and yells, "YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!!!!"

She then stops with swirls in her eyes.

Silhouette is in the doorway, and sees Ruby on the desk, and asks, "Do I even want to know?"

TRANSITION...

JNPR was playing tag, and Pyrrha then tagged Jaune, and then Jaune tagged Nora, and Nora tagged Ren.

After she said "You're it!"

Ren had a moment.

His eyes then widened, and he said, "I'm.... it?"

"Yes," said Alex, appearing from the side, "Have you never played tag before?"

"No, I.... I haven't."

"Well then," said Alex, getting a ninja bandanna, and he backflipped, and said, "It is time, to train, young one."

Ren then bowed. 

Alex had Ren do push-ups, and Alex said, "The art, of tag, is not a game. It is a form of war! You must make your opponents it! If you become, it, for too long, you will loose!"

Ren then tried armless push ups, but failed. 

Ren meditates and Alex says, "To truly master tag, you must clear the mind, and envision you, running away, like a coward. Sometimes, the winner, is the one, who runs away."

Ren is balancing on Zwei, and Alex says, "Tag takes many ways of balancing the body, and mind. You must learn how to balance your body with mind."

Ren then floats in the air, with the help of a fan. "Using an object to your advantage!?!?" said Alex angrily, "Good. Very wise."

Ren is then catching mints with chop-sticks, and he eats them. Ruby then looks at Alex, and Alex says, "He is ready."

Ren then sees Nora skipping down the hall, and he jumps out, and says, "Tag!"

"Tag back!" said Nora, slapping him to the ground.

She then walks over him, and Alex says, "It's not that hard! As soon as you touch someone in tag, you run the other way. IT'S RULE NUMBER ONE!!!"

"Then, why didn't you say that in the first place?" asked Bendy.

Alex then stops, stares, and said, "Okay, that's on me."

Ren then looks up, and growls.