Friends, Training, and Mishcheif

Angela was quickly filled in on what the Avengers were, and what they did. It was a tad bit overwhelming, but she was grateful. S.H.I.E.L.D had arranged a small room for her and a few uniforms, since she had no other clothes. She waved goodbye to the group as they went their separate ways. Thor escorted her to her room. They walked in a comfortable silence.

They quickly reached her room.

    "It's getting late sister, you should rest. I can imagine it's been a rather long day for you" he said with a smile. Angela nodded.

    "Thank you brother. For finding me, and releasing me from my earthly prison" she said quietly. Thor chuckled

    "Of course my sister. Now get a good rest, I have a feeling Fury would want us to train you tomorrow" he said.

    "Well that sounds delightful" Angela said sarcastically. Thor laughed.

    "Good night my sister" and with that he closed the door.

    "Goodnight" she whispered.

Angela sighed and slumped down onto the small bed. Finally her mind took in everything that had happened. It was truly overwhelming. She decided she would just focus on training tomorrow, that was going to be an adventure in itself. She had never trained to use her powers, she was intrigued to explore them more. But fear was also running about her mind. Would she be too powerful? Would she hurt anyone?

She shook her head and forced those thoughts away. She placed her head on the pillow and before she knew it, she was asleep.

* * * * *

Morning came the next day, and Angela was rudely awoken by a knock at her door. She growled and got up, opening the door to reveal a S.H.I.E.L.D agent with a clipboard in her hand.

    "Nick Fury has ordered the Avengers to have a training session today." She said quickly.

      "You are to report to the training room immediately." and with that she sauntered away.

"Thanks for letting me know where exactly that is" Angela muttered under her breath. She quickly got changed into the uniform S.H.I.E.L.D had laid out for her. She braided her long, black hair down her back. She then slipped out of the room.

She had no idea where she was going, so Angela aimlessly wandered the halls

Luckily she spotted a familiar looking face a few feet away.

    "Hey. Natasha right?" Angela called out. The woman quickly turned towards her.

    "Yes. Hi there" Natasha answered. Angela sighed.

    "Would you mind showing me where the training room is?" she asked quietly. Natasha chuckled.

    "Of course. Follow me, we are all heading there now" she said. Angela smiled and followed Natasha deeper into the halls of the helicarrier. Eventually they walked through a set of double doors, entering a large room.

    "Here we are" Natasha announced. Angela surveyed the room. It was mainly full of S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

But in the corner of the room were a group of people all in a circle. Natasha pointed them.

    "And there they are" she said. Angela grinned.

    "Thanks" she said. And together they walked over the the group. Steve was the first to notice their approach.

    "Hey, it's Angela" he said to the rest of the group. They all turned towards her and Natasha. Angela waved awkwardly, earning a small smile from Steve.