Welcome To "The Bus"

Angela reluctantly followed Phil Coulson through the base to yet another meeting room on a lower level. He held the door open for her and she walked into the room. It had a round table in the center with a bunch of office chairs around it. The sound of the door closing behind her gave her a small scare.

Phil must have seen her slightly alarmed face because his gaze softened.

"Sit down. I don't bite." He said ushering her over to a chair. She slowly sat down, and he sat down across the table from her.

"What is going on?" Angela finally asked, placing her hands on the table.

Phil only proceeded to opened up the black folder that he was carrying with him the last couple minutes. He flipped through the folder, ignoring her question for a moment.

Finally, he picked a paper out of the folder and held it out in front of him.

"I've heard a great many things about you, Ms. Angela" he started. "You only just appeared on our records a couple weeks ago, and you have already caught the eye of even the most high ranking agents. I mean being the newest addition to the Avengers definitely helps that case"
Angela gave the smallest of smiles, and stared down at the table.

"And I" he continued "Am one of those high ranking agents." he aside.

She looked up from the table,

"So what do you want with me?" she asked, leaning forward slightly.

Coulson slid the folder across the table, so it came to rest in front of her.

"You most definitely have many skills that are beneficial to any cause. You are going to join my field team." he announced.

Processing the information, Angela stared down at the folder he had pushed in front of her, and opened it slowly.

The first paper was full of basic information on her, eye color, hair color, height, weight and all that. In the corner of the paper, there was a picture clipped to the side, of her standing with the Avengers.

But, as she looked closer she noticed another section of the document. "Affiliations"

She leaned forward, to stare closer at the section. All of the Avengers were listed first, but there was another name under it that made Angela's eyes grow wide.

"Agent Zack. Level 7"

Angela quickly closed the folder, and stared back at up Coulson.

"You alright?" He asked "You looked like you've just seen a ghost"

Angela shook her head

"Something like that" she muttered, making it clear she did not want to discuss it further. Phil nodded in understanding.

"There is another thing." he started again "You are not officially an agent yet, you don't have a badge, so we are required to assign you a Supervising Officer. Someone to help and oversee your transformation into an agent" he explained. Angela nodded

"Am I meeting this person before I join your team?" she asked. Coulson nodded.

"Yes. In fact you are going to meet her right after I leave" he explained. Angela nodded.

"Are you sure that you want me on this field team?" Angela asked, folding her hands in front of her.

Much to her surprise, Coulson laughed.

"Oh most definitely. I am not going to pass up the opportunity to have an Asgardian on my team" he said with a smile.

Angela beamed.