Hydra

Angela tucked her arms to her side, as she darted through the clouds. Moments later, she came out of the cover of the clouds, clearly seeing the city below her. Her eyes quickly scanned the city, looking for the building that was under siege. It took her only a moment to recognize the building from the files. She turned her attention to the direction of the building, and took off towards it through the air.
As she got closer to the building, she began to hear a great number of people screaming in the streets below her.
When the building was directly below where she was flying, she let go. She stopped flying and began falling to the ground. She landed upright on her feet, right in the middle of the street. Below her shoes, the asphalt of the road cracked. Angela quickly looked over her shoulder at the crowed of people. Thankfully, no one seemed to have noticed her. Unfortunately, that was because of the group of six Hydra agents that stood at the entrance of the building, their guns trained on the crowd. Angela knew that is wasn't wise to engage in a fight before she got in the building, she might ruin her chance of getting the civilians out. She decided to merge with the crowd, and get her way to the side of the building by weaving in and out through the terrified crowd of people.

Once she was able to make it to the side of the building, she pushed her way to the front of the crowed, and launched herself up to the side of the building. She grabbed onto a window ledge, holding herself up. She then threw her leg up, turning her body slightly, and when her boot made contact with the window, the glass shattered. She then turned fully, falling inside the building.

Angela got up quickly, surveying the room she had landed in. It was an empty apartment room, and it seems that no one was living there, even before the attack. She ran over to the front door, knowing she had to check all the remaining rooms in the building.

Angela looked down at her wrist, at the jet black bracelet, and tapped the small button on the side. The bracelet transformed into the gun, and immediately Angela burst out into the hallway.

To her surprised she found the hallway completely empty. She kept her gun out in front of her, finger on the trigger as she walked through the hallways.

She broke down the first couple doors, finding at least 10 people on that floor. She quickly rushed them to the fire escape, which she located on the right side of the building. She watched them as they all quickly descended the fire escape, and then ran safely into the crowd.

Angela did this for each floor that she climbed up. By the time she reached the top floor, she was growing very suspicious that she had not encountered any Hydra agents this whole time. She decided to brush that thought aside, assuming that her team was merely keeping the enemy well occupied.
The top floor was practically empty, for every room Angela went to was already empty. Except for the last one. She forced open the last door, and immediately she saw the four figures huddled against the wall. Angela ran over to the group, tapping her bracelet so her gun would shrink from view. She then knelt down in front of them,

"Are any of you hurt?" she asked. They all shook their heads. Angela blew a strand of hair out of her face.

"Now, I'm going to need you to listen to what I say. I'm going to get you out of here" she said, looking over their terrified faces. Her eyes fell on two of the four people sitting in front of her. They looked rather similar to each other, they both had their hair cut short, with their bangs swept to one side of their face. The only difference she saw in her quick observation was that one of the boys had their hair swept to the right, and the other to the left.

Angela then noticed the pure fear that was radiating from their eyes. She tore her her eyes away from the people in front of her, and glanced out the window that was a few feet away from them. They crowd was still crowded around the base of the building.